Yard House Garlic Noodles Recipe – If you love Garlic Noodles, you’ll flip for this recipe! These garlic noodles are sinfully delicious, and they come out great every time.
They’re also made right in one pot, with just a few simple ingredients. Give them a try today and indulge in some delightful pasta!
How to make Yard House Garlic Noodles Recipe
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground,
- to taste 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups half-and-half
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the spaghetti noodles. Cook them for about 10 minutes, or until firm and cooked through. Drain the pasta, but reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
2. Chop the butter and take it out of the refrigerator to soften for 5 minutes.
3. Sauté the chopped onion, minced garlic, and a pinch of salt for about five minutes or until tender.
4. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-low heat until melted and bubbly. Add the rest of the ingredients;
To taste, chicken broth, heavy cream, half-and-half, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Remove from the heat and add the cooked, drained spaghetti noodles to this mixture.
5. Stir to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately over a bed of hot, cooked rice or quinoa. Enjoy!
You may like: Chicken Mozambique Recipe: Amazing 7 Benefits
Nutrition facts of Yard House Garlic Noodles Recipe
|Percent of calories from fat||38%|
|Percent of calories from carbs||54%|
|Percent of calories from protein||8%|
|Saturated Fat||2.0 gms|
|Total Carbohydrate||110 gms|
The benefits of Yard House Garlic Noodles Recipe
1. Garlic is good for your heart because it lowers cholesterol levels.
2. Garlic lowers the risk of certain cancers.
3. Garlic offers anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties that help keep your immune system strong and healthy.
4. Garlic helps balance blood sugar levels. It also controls blood pressure and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
5. Garlic is a natural remedy for colds and flu. It will kill germs that naturally cause illness in your body without making you sick!
6. Garlic has been used to treat leukemia, heart problems, ulcers, yeast infections, and many other health issues.
7. Garlic is a natural antibiotic for plants and animals. It helps strengthen the immune system of animals.
8. Garlic also has nutritional value to help your body get stronger and heal faster from illnesses.
9. Garlic is used in body acne creams, treatments for athlete’s foot, ringworm, cold sores and warts, and German measles (rubella).
10. Adding garlic to food boosts the flavor of your meals without adding calories or fat.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze any leftover pasta or gnocchi to use another night. Spoon the leftovers in a freezer bag, label, and date, and then place in the freezer when you’re ready to use it, thaw overnight in the fridge.
Where Can I Buy It?
This recipe is made at The Yard House in Carlsbad, California. It’s not available for purchase at any other Yard House location. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
Garlic Noodles Recipe with Dr.
Can It Be Prepared Ahead of Time?
Yes, the garlic noodles can be made ahead of time. Have the chicken broth boiled and ready to add in when you’re ready to serve. You’ll also need to have your heavy cream, half-and-half, and rice hot and ready as well.
What Can I Substitute?
If you’re looking for a substitute for this recipe, try serving angel hair pasta noodles instead of spaghetti noodles. Angel’s hair is a little thinner than spaghetti noodles to cook a little quicker.
How Can It Be Easier?
If you’re looking for a quicker way to make garlic noodles, try making them in the microwave. You’ll need a large bowl and microwave-safe bowl.
Cook the spaghetti noodles until they’re al dente and then drain. Add the butter and cook on high for about one minute or until melted.
Add the broth and other ingredients as listed above and mix well. Microwave on high heat for 5 minutes, uncovered, or until hot.
Taste your garlic noodles, and be sure to add in red pepper flakes if you like a little hot spice. You’ll also want to keep a close eye on the sauce when you’re cooking it because it can burn quickly if you don’t observe.
The garlic noodles are SO GOOD! They’re wealthy, thick, and flavorful – just like Grandma’s recipe!