Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe is a new sauce for wine lovers who want the heat! This is a great recipe for your next cookout with friends.
The sauce is sweet with a little heat. The sauce will keep refrigerated for up to seven days, and we recommend using this sauce on crispy chicken wings.
It’s easy to prepare and great to add some heat to your chicken wings. This recipe is easy and can be made in the oven, grill, or broil.
This sauce is made with vine-ripened tomatoes and a secret ingredient new to Wingstop! This sauce has a little kick! You’ll love it! Use one or two wings for each person.
Serve on top of crispy chicken wings (we recommend using fresh, skinless chicken wings) topped with coleslaw and pickles.
How To prepare Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe?
- 2 pounds vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1½ cup ketchup (preferably Hunt’s)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar (packed)
- ½ teaspoon chile powder or to taste
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss tomatoes, onions, and garlic in a large (13×9-inch) baking dish. Spread evenly and bake for 30 minutes.
Step 2. Stir sauce together in a medium bowl until it’s well blended.
Step 3. When tomato mixture is cooked through, stir in remaining ingredients and cool completely before using in the recipe for crispy chicken wings or another recipe that requires hot barbeque sauce.
Step 4. Store sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or up to 3 months in the freezer.
Best 10 Reasons to Choose Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe
1. There are some great and spicy recipes that you can make with this sauce.
2. This sauce can be used as a marinade in the oven, on the grill, or broil with great results.
3. You can use this sauce to make barbeque recipes and other spicy food recipes, including hot wings and more recipes that need a little bit of heat!
4. The sauce has a sweet taste that makes it great as barbeque sauce
5. This sauce is made with fresh ingredients and no high-fructose corn syrup in sight!
6. The recipe for this Wingstop Atomic Sauce can be made at home in the oven, grill, or broil using simple and easy steps!
7. You can adapt this sauce recipe to your taste by making it with less heat or even more heat to give it that extra kick!
8. The ingredients used to make this Wingstop Atomic Sauce include vinegar, brown sugar, and chile powder.
9. This sauce is a great recipe for spicy recipes on chicken wings and other barbeque recipes that need a little bit of heat!
10. You can find this Wingstop Atomic Sauce recipe in many restaurants across North America.
Is Wingstop Atomic Sauce good?
I think this sauce is great! The sauce is sweet and a little spicy. You can use it as a marinade or an amazing wing sauce to give extra flavor and spice to your chicken wings. Enjoy!
Which Wingstop flavor is best?
It depends on the diner, some like the spicy flavors while others enjoy the milder sauces. Some prefer to have a hot and spicy sauce, while others enjoy a little bit of sweetness in their wings.
This Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe gives you a little spice and sweetness. The sauce also has chile powder, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, and more to give it that sweet, hot, and spicy flavor.
Can Kids Eat It?
Yes, kids can eat this Wingstop Atomic Sauce recipe. Just make sure to serve it with an adult as this sauce is a little spicy!
Freezing The Sauce?
You can freeze the sauce if you plan on using it up shortly. To do this, allow the sauce to cool completely and then transfer it to an airtight container or freezer bag and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. Heat it and serve it on your crispy chicken wings when ready to use the sauce.
This Wingstop Atomic Sauce recipe is a great sauce that can make spicy recipes. You can use it on your chicken wings and even use it as a marinade. The sauce is sweet with a kick and will keep refrigerated for 7 days when stored in an airtight container.
It’s easy to prepare in the oven, on the grill, or broil, and it’s made with vine-ripened tomatoes, onions, and garlic for a simple hot barbeque sauce recipe that will deliver a lot of flavors.
Wingstop Atomic Sauce Recipe is a great recipe that you can use to prepare your favorite hot barbeque recipes. This sauce is a little spicy and has a sweet taste with chile powder, brown sugar, vinegar, and ketchup.
You can make this Wingstop Atomic Sauce recipe by following the simple instructions on the recipe card below.