Wegmans grilled salmon recipe is a simple, fast, and healthy recipe for a delicious, nutritious meal. Wegmans grill salmon is an easy dish to cook, and the taste is worth it!
Wegmans grilled salmon recipe is a straightforward dish that takes only 3 ingredients and ten minutes to prepare. For a delicious meal, the Wegmans Grilled Salmon Recipe is perfect for any day, and it can be served with the side dishes of your choosing, rice or vegetables. You will surprise yourself with how flavorful this simple recipe tastes!
The flavors are robust yet subtle enough for any palate, and you will be pleased with how healthy this cookbook-quality meal is. The ingredients are accessible, and it’s a gluten-free dish. This recipe makes 4 servings, and the preparation time is 10 minutes.
How to prepare Wegmans grilled salmon recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Salmon 1 pound, skinless, boneless
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (6 ounces) salmon fillets, pin-boned and skinned
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or white wine vinegar
1. Heat grill to high.
2. Rub the salmon with olive oil, and then season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on a grill rack coated with nonstick spray; cover and cook until opaque in the center, about 10 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook for about 10 more minutes.
4. Remove from heat, and let cool for 5 minutes.
5. Flake the salmon into small cubes, then transfer to a serving bowl and flake with a fork.
6. Add dill, lemon juice, or white wine vinegar. Return to heat and stir until thoroughly heated through.
7. Sprinkle with chopped fresh or dried dill weed if desired and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts of Wegmans grilled salmon recipe
- Calories: 529
- Fat: 28 grams
- Protein: 41 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1.5 grams
- Cholesterol: 45 mg
- Sodium: 672 mg
- Fiber: 0.6 grams
5 Amazing Ideas for Wegmans grilled salmon recipe
1. When you’re on the go, you can make a tasty salmon salad using this recipe. Just combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss lightly. Serve on whole wheat bread for a tasty lunch.
2. Use this recipe to substitute for the salmon salad in your favorite recipes, such as salmon cakes or burgers. It’s fresh-tasting and full of flavor, complementing many different dishes well.
3. To make this salmon recipe, mix the avocado and mayonnaise in a bowl; it’s easy and fast to prepare. This is a good way to increase the protein content of your meal when you want to eat something light.
4. Easily simplify this recipe and prepare a healthy meal for the entire family. Instead of making huge fish fillets, use smoked salmon or canned pink salmon for an easy alternative that is just as delicious as the fresh variety and low in calories and fat.
5. If you’re fishing on an empty stomach, you can make this recipe. Instead of cooking it on the grill, cut the fillets in half lengthwise and cook them in a well-seasoned iron skillet. You can also use other seasoning options depending on your taste preferences.
Can I Freeze Wegmans grilled salmon recipe?
Yes, the Wegmans grilled salmon recipe is great to freeze. We recommend freezing it in individual portions so you can use it later when you need a healthy meal quickly. Freeze cooked portions up to 3 months in advance of cooking them. Thaw before serving and heat thoroughly before serving.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, this Wegmans grilled salmon recipe is healthy and nutritious. It’s an easy meal to prepare that is full of flavor. Fresh dill is great for your digestive system and is low in calories and fat, so you can enjoy it without worrying about gaining weight or getting sick after eating it. The lemon juice or vinegar adds a nice acidic taste that complements the other ingredients nicely.
Wegmans grilled salmon recipe is a healthy alternative to many other fish recipes, and it’s a great addition to your night’s dinner plans. We recommend serving this dish with the side dishes of your choosing, such as steamed broccoli or sauteed green beans.
I hope you enjoy this easy, healthy recipe. For more great recipes, please browse our website to find what you are looking for.