Wagyu burger recipe grill is a recipe that can be prepared on a grill. Wagyu burger means beef from the Japanese Wagyu cattle, which are known for their extremely high marbling content and well-marbled appearance. Wagyu burgers are often served as part of various menus, including barbecue, seafood, and Asian-influenced dishes.
We love burgers, and we know you do too. For the summer months, we want to introduce a delicious recipe for a Wagyu burger which is perfect for the grill. You’ll want to try the burgers with a bargain on a classic burger night or for a casual event.
What is Wagyu?
Simply put, it’s beef from the Japanese Wagyu cattle. These cows are known for their extremely high marbling content and well-marbled appearance. Wagyu’s taste is considered far superior to regular beef, and its flavor is distinctive, if not unique, in nature. The taste of Wagyu is considered to be far superior to regular beef.
How to Make Wagyu burger recipe grill?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4-5 medium burgers
- 2 Pound Wagyu Ground Beef
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Slices of American cheese
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
1. First, mix the meat with salt and pepper. You will learn how much is enough for each burger with some practice. If the burgers are too salty or abrasive, keep adding a little at a time until they are perfect for your taste buds.
2. Make the patties slightly thicker than you would for a traditional burger. Keep it thin enough to cook through with a good crust on the outside.
3. Place your burgers on the grill and close until they are done to your liking (we like our medium). Have a look while cooking; if they start to burn, turn them over and close the lid.
4. While those are cooking, you can melt some butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sauteed onions and red pepper. Throw in some garlic for a little extra flavor.
5. When that’s going, open the grill and place the tomato and onion on top of the burgers. Cover with a bit of cheese and butter lettuce leaves, and notice how good it looks!
6. Take that beautiful burger to your plate, close it up and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts of Wagyu burger recipe grill
- Calories: 250
- Protein: 40 g
- Fat: 18.5 g
- Carbs: 2.5 g
- Sugar: 4.3 g
Serving size: 1 burger
5 Amazing Serving Ideas for Wagyu burger recipe grill
Wagyu burger recipe grill is a delicious meal, but it can seem mundane if you serve the same recipes for all summer gatherings. Here are five ways to give a bit of variety to this recipe.
1. Keep the burger recipe simple and delicious for a casual hangout by adding ketchup, mustard, and a leafy green salad with ranch dressing.
2. For an upscale dinner party, pair your burgers with mac and cheese, loaded baked potatoes, or coleslaw.
3. When grilling, it’s always good to have a salad. A steak salad is perfect with various greens, cheese, and grilled tomatoes.
4. Serve your burgers on a dinner plate with potato chips, fries, or onion rings on the side.
5. With this recipe in your recipe book, you won’t have to settle on just burgers and chips! Enjoy a delicious dinner by pairing your Wagyu burger recipe grill with fresh vegetables and a hearty side dish such as mashed potatoes or rice pilaf.
Is the Wagyu burger recipe grill healthy?
It’s important to note that Wagyu is not a grass-fed or organic meat source. It’s a high-quality beef that is more marbled and higher in fat than most common beef. The meat’s marbling makes it taste so good, but this comes at the cost of your health.
It used to be thought that heart disease was caused by dietary cholesterol, which is found in animal products such as eggs, meat, and dairy. We now know that dietary cholesterol has little effect on cardiovascular disease risk.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for the Wagyu burger recipe grill. This is one of our favorite dishes to cook on the grill, and we know it will become one of your favorites too!
You can serve this simply with a side salad, or you can serve it with a wide variety of side dishes. If you are planning a dinner party, consider making some appetizers to go along with it. To know more information, please comment below!