Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes are a great alternative for those who like to grill with ease. The recipe is simple and quick, and the ingredients are easy to find.
The recipe includes chicken breasts, teriyaki sauce, and pineapple. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce and grill it until cooked to your liking. Top with pineapple pieces for a sweet touch. This dish is great as a side or featured on the dinner table!
How to make Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes?
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes (includes standing time)
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Yield Servings: 6
Ingredients for Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes:
- 3 c Tyson Sweet Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 c fresh pineapple chunks (canned is fine)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Directions for making Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes:
1. Preheat grill for high heat. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and olive oil. Combine well and set aside. Cut each chicken breast strip into two pieces.
2. Mix the drippings from the chicken, teriyaki mixture, garlic powder, and salt in a large shallow bowl.
3. First, place a piece of chicken on one half of the grill and place pineapple chunks on top of it (do not overlap). Close lid and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
4. Transfer cooked chicken to a serving dish, garnish with pineapple chunks, and serve sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts of Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes
- Calories: 261 calories
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19 grams
- Protein: 34 grams
- Cholesterol: 74 mg
- Sodium: 559 mg
- Potassium: 403 mg
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Sugars: 2 grams (fiber)
5 Best Health Benefits of Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes
1. Chicken is a great source of protein.
2. Teriyaki sauce is a low-calorie sauce that contains various vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin C.
3. Pineapple is full of vitamin C. It contains many beneficial compounds for liver function, such as bromelain and protease inhibitors that protect the digestive tract from unwanted parasites such as parasites caused by hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C.
4. Olive oil is a good source of vitamin E, which helps protect our cells from oxidative damage. It helps to maintain the elasticity of blood vessels, improves circulation, and supports heart health.
5. Garlic has been studied for potential health benefits and has been seen to help treat cardiovascular diseases and high blood pressure. It may also help lower cholesterol levels and prevent other deadly diseases like cancer.
5 Amazing Servings Idea for Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes
1. Serve with vanilla ice cream (or your favorite toppings) for a different and refreshing treat.
2. Serve on crackers as a chicken salad.
3. Use skewers with other meat or veggies to make kebabs, or serve with fresh vegetables and a dip such as hummus or guacamole.
4. Turn the dish into an omelet, or use it to make fried rice.
5. Use it for stir-fry recipes with veggies or other meat of choice.
What goes good with teriyaki chicken?
Try these great recipes from Tyson Foods, Inc. for a complete meal!
1. Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Skewers are a quick and easy way to make dinner for the whole family!
2. Easy Teriyaki Chicken and Brown Rice Bowls are ready in just 30 minutes, with two delicious options – one with chicken stir-fried with vegetables, the other with grilled shrimp.
3. There’s nothing like simple Teriyaki Chicken & Rice to give dinner a kick of warmth and flavor!
4. These Asian-Style Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks are a quick and easy recipe that’s ready after only 15 minutes!
5. Grilled Teriyaki Chicken is an easy and delicious way to spice up your dinner menu!
6. For something different, try the simple and healthy Teriyaki Chicken Wraps with Tofu rather than bread!
Anything you would normally serve with your chicken. Some ideas include sides to complete the dish, such as garlic bread, vegetables, and fruit.
How do you cook frozen Tyson chicken breast?
Cooking frozen Tyson chicken breast is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°.
2. Spray a baking sheet with a non-stick spray such as olive or vegetable oil.
3. Place frozen chicken breasts on the pan and bake for about 20 minutes per pound of chicken breasts. (For example, if the package says 4-6 ounces, bake for 20 minutes.) Turn over once during cooking.
4. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Cut into strips across the middle of the meat.
6. Place back in the oven on a cookie sheet and bake until no longer pink or white, about 8 to 10 minutes per pound of chicken breasts (again, if 4-6 ounces, cook for about 20 minutes).
7. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving to allow juices to redistribute throughout the chicken breast.
Which is the healthiest, grilled or baked Tyson chicken breast?
Grilling provides a twist on Tyson chicken breast, but baking brings out the natural flavors and keeps them in the meat. The best thing to do is to experiment with both methods to see which one you prefer for your meals!
The steps for cooking frozen Tyson chicken breast are easy: defrost the chicken breasts, bake them at 375Â° for about 20 minutes per pound, and cut them into strips across the middle of the meat.
To fork tender Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets, bake them at 375Â° for about 20 minutes per pound, then let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
When baking Tyson’s chicken breast, turn the breasts once during cooking and then cut crosswise into strips across the middle of the meat. The strips will soak up some of the natural juices for extra flavor!
We hope that you enjoyed our Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets recipes. You can use them for your own eating plans by simply cutting down or increasing the serving sizes to fit your needs.
In conclusion, Tyson grilled sweet teriyaki chicken fillets are a delicious dish that is tasty and satisfying, is great for a quick meal or as a side dish, and has many health benefits.
I hope you enjoyed this list of delicious recipes from the food company Tyson Foods. Please let us know what you think of this article by leaving us a comment below:)