Twix Cake Recipe is a great recipe for all cake lovers out there. It has two layers: a chocolate layer and a caramel layer.
It starts with a cake layer, some Twix bars, and a white cream cheese frosting.
The second layer is made from caramel and chocolate chips with more frosting. This is one of the simplest cake recipes out there.
How to make Twix Cake Recipe
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 2 packages of Twix bars
- 1 container of frosting (can be vanilla or cream cheese if desired)
- Jar of caramel ice cream topping with heavy whipping cream or cool whip to taste (optional)
1. preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together cake mix and prepared water, or according to box, in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Bake the cake, according to the box instructions, in a 9×13 inch pan. Let cool completely before you begin your next step. If you want to frost it, now would be the time to do so.
3. While the cake is cooling, you can prepare the caramel and chocolate topping. In a microwave-safe bowl, pour in 2 cups of water,
then add your caramels (unwrapped) and chocolate chips (also unwrapped). Make sure that they are all submerged under the water. Microwave them on high for one minute.
4. Let your caramel mixture sit for about 5 minutes to cool down. Then, use a mixer to blend the caramel with water until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the caramel on the chocolate cake and smooth it out evenly.
6. Frost the top with your frosting mix, and then place the Twix bars on top of the frosting evenly.
7. Top with more Twix bars if desired, or decorate with whipped cream and chocolate chips!
8. Cut into 12 pieces, or however many you want, to serve.
Nutrition facts of Twix Cake Recipe
Health Benefits of Twix Cake Recipe
Caramel Nutrients: Vitamin C provides immunity against colds. Potassium helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. It also helps the body to absorb nutrients and water.
Chocolate Nutrients: This cake recipe is chocolate-lover’s dream. The chocolate we use on this cake is full of antioxidants and minerals like calcium,
magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and zinc. These antioxidants help protect the body against cancer and heart disease.
Best 5 Serving Ideas of Twix Cake Recipe
1. Serve it in cake paper, add some whip cream and berries on the side and serve it with coffee.
2. Make a smaller cake out of this recipe, make some cookies, wrap them in a cute basket, tie a ribbon around the handle and give away as an amazing gift idea.
3. Present it on a platter at your party with different desserts to serve your guests.
4. Make it for a special friend or family member on their birthday, and make their day a little more special.
5. If you have leftovers, use them as a family dessert after dinner as your sweet treat.
price In Twix Cake Recipe
The price of Twix Cake Recipe depends on where you will be buying your ingredients. But it is usually between $20 to $30.
Can I Freeze It?
Absolutely! You can freeze Twix Cake Recipe as well. After you frost your cake, you can put it in the freezer to finish freezing. It will be good for a week after freezing it, so make sure you start freezing it right away!
How to store?
Twix Cake Recipe does not need to be stored in the fridge as it is a treat. If you plan to use it for a party or baking a cake in advance, you can freeze it. However, make sure that you let it thaw before using the cake.
Is It Healthy?
Twix Cake Recipe does not contain any unhealthy ingredients, so it is a healthy option for all ages.
When To Eat?
Twix Cake Recipe can be eaten more than once. So eat it whenever you feel like having some sweets!
What Else Should I Know About Twix Cake Recipe?
If you are a chocolate lover, this cake recipe is perfect! It has little caramel bits, and it tastes great when served with whipped cream or ice cream.
Is It Allergen-free?
This cake recipe contains only natural ingredients that are free of allergens. But still, try to keep your Twix Cake Recipe away from allergens like nuts and food colorings.
Best Time To Eat?
Anytime! This Twix Cake Recipe tastes best when served fresh out of the oven or after it has been frozen and thawed out.
If you are planning on giving it away as a gift, make sure that you make it in advance so that the recipient can have it fresh.
Twix Cake Recipe is the best dessert for all chocolate and caramel lovers! It has a combination of different layers, but it still tastes great. You can give it away to your loved ones as a gift, or you could enjoy it on your own.
This recipe is a great idea for anyone who needs to make desserts for an upcoming party. It is an easy dessert recipe that looks amazing when served up on a cake platter.