Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe is packed with flavor. It’s also easy to prepare with just a few ingredients and will only take about 15 minutes of your time.
Let the different spices add a distinctive flavor to Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe. Make it mild or spice it up using red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper.
The addition of fresh ginger adds zing but can be omitted for those who don’t like ginger’s taste (or for those who prefer a milder taste).
How to make Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s yellow curry sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder (optional)
- 6 ounces dried yellow noodles (available at trader joes)
Step 1: Prepare ingredients. Combine the chicken broth, yellow curry sauce, cumin, coriander, cloves, and cayenne pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Heat 1/2 cup of water in a small saucepan until simmering.
Step 2: Add noodles to the saucepan and cook for 8 minutes or according to the directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
Step 3: Pour half (1 1/2 cups) of the chicken broth mixture into a large pot and place it over medium heat.
Step 4: Add the dried noodles and cook for 5 minutes according to the package directions.
Step 5: After noodles have been cooking for 5 minutes, add the remaining chicken broth mixture. Let it simmer on medium-high heat.
Step 6: Add the cooked noodles to the saucepan and simmer on medium-low heat for 8 more minutes or until tender.
Step 7: Serve with Trader Joes YELLOW Curry Sauce over rice, steamed vegetables, or vegan pasta.
How to prepare time?
Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe in half lengthwise, remove seeds, and place, cut side up, in a roasting pan with 1 tablespoon water. Cook for about 45 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Scoop out the flesh, place in a large bowl, and mash with a fork. Set aside.
How much does it cost?
About $3 per serving, $6.50 total. Fresh yellow curry sauce can be found at Trader Joe’s and is refrigerated in the produce section, near the spices.
Nutrition facts of Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe
Serving size: 1/6 of a recipe
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 7.9 g
- Saturated fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 8.
Health Benefits of Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe
Trader Joe’s Yellow Curry Recipe is a mild, delicious dish. It is a healthy meal, and it is filled with vitamins and nutrients.
Yellow Curry Recipe can help boost your immune system and lower your cholesterol levels by balancing the level of cholesterols in your body.
The sodium content of this recipe is low, so it will not make you feel bloated or cause water retention.
Best 7 Serving Ideas for Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe
1. Use the yellow curry sauce for cooking. You can use it in stir-fries, over pork or chicken, or you can use it with tofu.
2. Mix the yellow curry sauce with plain yogurt to make a delicious dip for vegetables.
3. Make a healthy sandwich by spreading the yellow curry sauce on whole wheat bread and adding slices of chicken breast, cucumber, lettuce, and shredded carrot.
4. Make a vegetarian sandwich by spreading the yellow curry sauce on whole-wheat bread. Add slices of avocado, cucumber, and lettuce.
5. Use dishes like pancakes or waffles to create a breakfast meal by adding yogurt, fruit, and granola.
6. Make a healthy salad by adding the yellow curry sauce to mixed baby greens, chopped peppers, shredded carrots, and beans. Top with almonds or walnuts and your choice of dressing.
7. Make delicious soup by combining chicken broth, yellow curry sauce, and chickpeas in a slow cooker on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours (or longer).
Trader Joe’s yellow curry sauce Recipe vegetarian
Trader Joe’s yellow curry sauce Recipe is a very healthy meal because it contains vitamins and nutrients. Yellow curry sauce can be used for cooking.
Yellow curry sauce can also be used in a salad or dip. Make sure you clean the knife and spoons before you cut up any vegetables because the yellow curry sauce can stain them. Trader Joes Yellow Curry Recipe is easy to follow, and clean up the pots after cooking.
Trader Joe’s yellow curry review
We have tried other curry sauces from other brands, and this one is the best. The price is also very low, and each recipe we have made with it has been very delicious.
I would only suggest that the sauce be refrigerated after opening because it starts to thicken when storing it in the frig for a long period. The taste, however, is still delicious if you are willing to make the drive to Trader Joe’s.
Trader Joe’s yellow curry sauce recipe is a very delicious dish. The different spices in the yellow curry sauce will add a distinctive flavor to the dish. Make it mild or spice it up using red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper, which will add zing.
Trader Joes Yellow Curry recipe is an easy and healthy meal. It can be made in less than 15 minutes and only requires a few ingredients. We recommend you try this tasty dish with chicken, chickpeas, or tofu.
Does Trader Joe’s have yellow curry?
Trader Joe’s does not currently have yellow curry sauce, but we can tell you about the yellow curry sauce that Trader Joe’s used to have.
Is Trader Joe’s yellow curry sauce vegan?
The yellow curry sauce that Trader Joe’s used to sell was a vegan yellow curry sauce. However, we do not know if the new yellow curry recipe that Trader Joe’s is offering is vegan.
Does Trader Joe’s have yellow curry sauce?
Yes, Trader Joe’s still makes yellow curry and other curry sauces. However, the yellow curry is not sold in stores, but you can currently buy it online at Amazon.com. See the link at the bottom of this page for more information on where you can purchase yellow curry sauce from Amazon.com.