The Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger recipe is a favorite among students, and it is easy to see why.
The preparation time for this meal only takes about ten minutes on the grill and has no problematic ingredients. It makes for a great lunch or dinner that is also healthy and vegan-friendly!
How to make Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s Curried Salt
- 4 Trader Joe’s Fish Sticks
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp paprika (.5 tsp if you want it red)
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil Marinade
1. Make a marinade by mixing the curried salt, ground turmeric, and paprika in a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to this mixture, and stir until well combined.
2. Grill the salmon sticks on a grill pan or skillet at medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they are just cooked through.
3. While the salmon sticks are cooking, mix the marinade ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
4. When the salmon sticks have been cooked through, remove them from the grill and set them aside.
5. In a small bowl, combine the onion, olive oil, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
6. Grill the salmon burger for about 4-5 minutes per side over medium-high heat until it is cooked all the way through.
7. Assemble your salmon burger by placing a fish stick on each patty, then top with a slice of grilled marinated tomato and two slices of lettuce.
8. Serve immediately.
You may like: Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe: Top 10 Amazing Method Ideas
The Nutrition facts of Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe
|Protein||15 g (8%)|
|Carbohydrate||13 g (6%)|
|Fat||13 g (21%)|
|Fiber||0.5 g (1%)|
The 5 Healthy Benefits of Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe
1. This recipe only requires four ingredients, making it an excellent meal for someone that can’t afford to buy expensive ingredients.
2. Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, making this meal vegan friendly and healthy for the body.
3. The olive oil used to marinate the salmon is heart-healthy and has a healthy dose of vitamin E that helps prevent cancer and keeps the skin looking young.
4. This recipe only requires a few minutes of preparation time before grilling.
5. Paleo and gluten-free diets can be hard to maintain, but with Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe, you can buy vegan, gluten-free, and sugar-free food that will still be filling and delicious!
The History of Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe
Trader Joe’s is a privately owned and operated retail establishment owned and operated by the same company like Whole Foods.
Trader Joe’s is a different kind of grocery store as it doesn’t sell organic food, but they do sell natural and healthy ingredients that you can’t find at other grocery stores.
Trader Joe’s was started in 1969 by Joe Coulombe, a hippie who worked in a warehouse selling books and provisions to traveling hippies.
Can I freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe. This recipe only requires four ingredients and is easy to make,
so it is perfect for making ahead for a meal or two. Food stored in the freezer will last for months, so you can make a big batch of this salmon burger and freeze it in portions!
How much does Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe cost?
The average price of a pack of salmon at Trader Joe’s is around $4. This recipe calls for four salmon sticks, which will cost about $8 to make.
This is an excellent deal when considering that this meal can feed up to three people and has a vegan-friendly and paleo diet-compatible recipe.
Is it healthy?
Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe is very healthy, rich in omega-3s, and provides a healthy dose of vitamin E.
When to eat it?
Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe can be served as a main dish for lunch, dinner, or as an appetizer for parties. It goes great as a meal with a side of fries or local vegetables.
How do you eat It?
Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe can be eaten hot or cold but is better served hot on the grill. It can be eaten with a side of sweet potato fries and a delicious slice of tomato for lunch!
I hope you enjoyed reading this article about the Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe; it was full of health facts and tips that make it different from other recipes.
The Bottom Line
Trader Joe’s Salmon Burger Recipe is a healthy meal that can be eaten on a vegan diet while still being gluten-free and low-calorie.
It is easy to prepare, only taking around ten minutes to make, and it can be frozen for later use. This extremely affordable recipe will leave you feeling full and satisfied!