The trader joes red thai curry recipe is, hands down, the best joes red thai curry recipe you can make at home. It turns out that with just a few ingredients of making. This recipe is easy to make, and best of all, it has a delicious flavor. Trader Joes Red Thai Curry Recipe has a perfect balance of spicy and savory.
If you love Thai food, you should try this amazing recipe. It’s so good that both kids and adults will devour it. It’s great for potlucks and spring or summer parties, too.
This recipe is simple. But it’s the best ever. Trader Joes Red Thai Curry Recipe takes just 15 minutes to make and tastes great. Trader Joe’s has both hot and mild red curry sauce for this recipe. You can also use a regular tomato sauce, or if you have it, grill some of your favorite meat or tofu for the recipe.
Trader Joe’s sells ready-to-use coconut milk at their stores, which you can also use. It cuts down sometime on the preparation of this recipe.
This red curry sauce is the best Trader Joe’s has to offer. It’s a great alternative to other brands of red curry sauce that you can buy in the store but makes Trader Joes Red Thai Curry Recipe much more flavorful and less salty.
How To Make Trader Joes Red Thai Curry Recipe?
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast meat (I like the thinly sliced tenders)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp. Red curry paste (I prefer Trader Joe’s brand)
- black pepper (Like quantity)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- sea salt (Like quantity)
- 12 oz. sweet potato ribbons
- 12 oz. haricots verts
- 2–11 oz. jars Thai red curry sauce
- naan and/or rice for serving
Preparation Instructions For Trader Joes Red Thai Curry Recipe
1. In a large skillet, combine the minced Garlic, ginger, and red curry paste. Saute until fragrant, just a few minutes.
2. Add the olive oil and aromatics to a large pan over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken breasts to the pan and saute until lightly browned on both sides, about 5-7 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts once through. (Chicken will be done cooking when it registers 165 degrees F in your instant-read thermometer.)
4. Add a jar of Trader Joe’s red curry sauce to the pan, and then stir to combine everything.
5. Add 1/2 cup of water, black pepper, and sea salt to taste.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Cut the sweet potato ribbons into smaller pieces and add them to the pan along with the haricots vert (green beans).
8. Add another jar of red curry sauce, one at a time stirring in between each addition of sauce.
9. Continue the process of stirring in between homemade red thai curry sauce addition until the sauce reaches your desired consistency.
10. I prefer to simmer the mixture until it’s slightly thickened, adds a bit more flavor, and makes it easier to serve on a plate or in a bowl.
11. Serve over cabbage, over rice, or on naan.
12. Garnish with cilantro and sliced green onions, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Of Trader Joes Red Thai Curry Recipe
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 4 grams
- Cholesterol: 26 mg
- Sodium: 778 mg
- Carbohydrates: 9 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Trader Joes Red Thai Curry Recipe
1. Improved Digestion: Spicy and salty foods can irritate your stomach lining and intestines because they stimulate the production of stomach acid.
2. Reduces Inflammation: Wrap some curry into an omelet in the morning or use it to spice up a salad at lunch, and you’ve got an easy way to add just a little more curry powder without adding any fat at all.
3. Helps Prevent Cancer: Crayfish has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for various conditions, including back pain and menstrual cramps.
4. Boosts Brainpower: Eating curry regularly can help prevent memory loss and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and dementia.
5. Reduces The Risk Of Heart Disease And Stroke: Cardamom contains a chemical called eugenol, which can reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels, acting as an aromatherapeutic agent that reduces chest pain caused by heart attacks or strokes.
This recipe is simple and delicious. It’s a great dish to make for dinner or serve at a party. It’s also easy to prepare, so perfect if you’re looking for something tasty but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
The red curry sauce that Trader Joe’s sells is super simple to make, tastes amazing, and costs only about $2 per jar.
I hope you’ve enjoyed and found this Trader joes red thai curry recipe to be delicious. If you try it and like it, let me know what you think in the comments below.
Thanks for reading this post!