Susie cakes recipe is a delicious and easy cake, which is very popular in the UK. Nutella or chocolate frosting is a must to make this recipe even tastier. Susie’s cakes recipe is great for birthdays or any special occasion.
How To Make Susie Cakes Recipe?
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Baking time:20-30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves: 8 portions
Ingredients For Susie Cakes Recipe
For the cake:
- 300g butter
- 600g soft dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence [optional]
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 350g plain flour (sifted)
- 250g cooking chocolate, melted, e.g., Mars or Lindt [optional]
Method For Making Susie Cakes Recipe
1. Line a 22cm (8 inches) deep round cake tin with grease-proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (360 degrees Fahrenheit).
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and dark brown sugar until light and smooth.
4. Add vanilla essence and bicarbonate of soda and beat until well blended.
5. Gradually add eggs beating well after each addition, followed by flour and chocolate, mixing well.
6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Allow cooling in the tin, then remove and slice.
9. Serve with your favorite frosting and sprinkles, e.g., buttercream or Nutella!
Susie cakes recipe is a delicious and easy cake, which is very popular in the UK. Nutella or chocolate frosting is a must to make this recipe even tastier. Susie cakes recipe is great for birthdays or any special occasion.
Nutrition Fact Of This Recipe
Best 9 Health Benefits Of Susie Cakes Recipe
1. Susie’s cakes recipe contains a lot of antioxidants.
2. Susie cakes recipe offers healthy fats for heart health.
3. Susie cakes may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease, as well as cancer.
4. Susie cakes recipe is a good source of dietary fiber.
5. Susie cakes recipe offers magnesium, which helps regulate blood pressure and nerve function.
6. Susie cakes recipe provides potassium, which may lower blood pressure and decrease the risk of stroke and heart disease.
7. The Susie cakes recipe may also help with menopausal symptoms by reducing hot flashes, protecting against osteoporosis, and lowering cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
8. Susie cakes recipe is a good source of vitamins B1, B6, and C, which are essential to help the body absorb fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
9. Susie cakes recipe contains an abundance of vitamin K for promoting healthy bones.
What Makes Susie Cakes So Good?
Susie Cakes are relatively low in calories and fat compared to other foods.
2. Gluten Free
Susie Cakes are gluten-free, so those with Coeliac Disease really can’t afford to miss out.
3. Suitable for Diabetics
We have a range of flavors suitable for diabetics, such as our Susie Original, Raspberry, and Lemon flavors (check our website for more info).
4. Suitable for Vegetarians
Our gluten-free sweet treats are suitable for vegans and vegetarians, even if you don’t follow a strict diet, as we offer an alternative to your favorite brand.
5. Sugar Free
With only half the calories of ordinary cakes, you can indulge in these delightful cakes and still be on an even keel!
What Kind Of Frosting Does Susie Cakes Use?
Susie Cakes uses a high-quality, natural, creamy frosting, ideal for wheat allergies. This frosting is based on ground almonds and has no colors or preservatives added, making it suitable for vegetarians.
Can You Ship Susie Cakes?
Yes, Susie Cakes ship worldwide.
Where Do Susie Cakes Come From?
We source from British suppliers committed to providing high-quality cakes at affordable prices. This ensures we can offer our customers something natural, delicious, and very different from anything you may be used to!
Does Susie Cakes Have Vegan Cupcakes?
Yes, we now have 2 vegan ranges to choose from; the Susie Original and our popular Salted Caramel cupcakes made with coconut oil.
How Many Calories Are In A Susie cakes Cupcake?
Susie Cakes Original is bursting with flavor and sweetness but is low in calories. They contain just 107 calories in a pack of 2.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patient?
Yes, the cakes are suitable for high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes.
Does Susie Cakes Have Nuts?
We use nuts in our cupcakes, but they are ground and then removed from the recipe before baking. They are not visible on the outside of the cake. The product description also clearly states which ingredients contain nuts.
Susie Cakes are a delicious, gluten-free option for those who want to indulge without guilt. Delicious on its own for anyone who enjoys a sweet treat, but even better with your favorite frosting.
Susie Cakes are available throughout the UK. We hope you enjoy our cake, and please let us know what you think!
For more information, please comment below!