The Sliders recipe grill is a cold dish served in sandwiches. It consists of the main slab of ground beef that has been chopped very finely, seasoned with condiments, and then grilled with onions.
The mixture is then pressed between two halves of a sandwich roll, traditionally toasted or grilled until the bread surface becomes crisp.
You can remove the skins and use only the white part of the onion. Slider’s recipe grill is a good choice to prepare for a sports party or barbecue party.
It is an easy recipe to make and is quick. You can prepare this recipe in a small space in your house.
Sliders Recipe Grill is usually cooked on an open flame or grill as it requires very little preparation time before it can be grilled. You should know how to grill hamburgers before you cook this recipe.
The cooking time differs according to how you prepare the sandwich. In general, it takes one to two minutes to grill a sandwich over medium heat.
You can use a pan or a frying pan for cooking the meat. It takes about twenty-five minutes if you choose an electric grill or griddle.
Food historians agree that the original sliders recipe was developed in China, then brought to Russia, and eventually migrated across Canada and America through Asian restaurants and roadside stands.
How To Make Sliders Recipe Grill?
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients For Sliders Recipe Grill
- 1 pound premium ground beef
- 1 tablespoon good Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 2 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 small Brioche buns
- 4 ounces of baby arugula
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 small red onions
- 6 ounces grated Gruyere
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to tasted
- Ketchup, for serving
Instructions For Sliders Recipe Grill
1. Place a medium-sized saucepan over moderate heat. Add the ground beef and pinch of salt until the meat is brown and the fat is rendered.
2. Drain the excess oil by placing a colander over a bowl, then place the ground beef into it. Now place paper towels over it and press down gently to remove any excess oil from the beef mixture.
3. Now add ½ tablespoon of oil to a medium-sized bowl, add chopped onions, and cover and brown until tender. Remove the onion from the bowl and set it on a side.
4. Add in diced tomato, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Mix well, then remove from the heat. Set aside to cool.
5. Once cool, roll each bun carefully into a ball and form a patty shape with your hands.
6. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
7. Grill a brioche bun over medium heat until toasted and golden brown.
8. Place the patty, of spicy beef mixture on each bun and top with arugula, cheese, and cooked onions. Let it melt while it is resting on the grill for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted and the onions are softened.
9. Take the bun off the grill and serve with ketchup on the side.
Nutrition Facts Of Sliders Recipe Grill
- Calories: 632
- Fats: 34 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Proteins: 26 g
- Sodium: 748 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 2 g
5 Best Health Benefits Of Sliders Recipe Grill
1. Sliders Recipe Grill Are Low In Cholesterol
This recipe is very low in cholesterol and contains a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce the risk of developing heart disease.
Omega-3s also boost brain function, reduce blood pressure, and even make your skin healthier.
2. Sliders Recipe Grill Is rich in B Vitamins
B vitamins are essential for your body to work properly. These vitamins are responsible for cell production, nerve function, and energy release.
3. Sliders Recipe Grill Contains Zinc
Zinc deficiency is often linked to a poor immune system, but zinc serves many functions. It is needed for a healthy reproductive system and can help you maintain a stable blood sugar level.
4. Sliders Recipe Grill Are Rich In Vitamins
This recipe contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12, which can be very helpful in maintaining your overall health. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you will need to meet your daily requirement of vitamins for the baby’s development and health.
5. Sliders Recipe Grill Are Good For Your Heart
When it comes to heart health, everyone must know that a diet high in saturated fats can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease by 40%.
Since sliders recipe grill does not have much-saturated fat, you can replace them with healthy alternatives and even add a little fat to make them healthier.
Can I Freeze It?
The Sliders recipe grill can be used as freezer food. You can store it in the freezer and reheat it whenever you want to eat it.
What Kinds Of Meats Are Good For Sliders Recipe Grill?
The meat that goes into this recipe has a lot of different origins. You can use turkey, chicken, beef, or pork. Lean cuts keep the sandwich lean and delicious.
This recipe is very easy to prepare and keep aside for any family gathering or party. You need to follow the instruction carefully, and you can make this recipe in no time.
Serve these sliders. Recipe grill with ketchup, and you will feel full for a long period of time. It is one healthy recipe for your family that everyone can try out in the comfort of their homes.
I hope this post is helpful to you. If you like it, don’t forget to share it with your friends.