The simple egg curry recipe without coconut is a quick and easy curry that you can use to fill your day with a couple of scrumptious dishes. This recipe is perfect for anybody who wants something simple and fast to make or who doesn’t happen to have any coconut in their pantry. Here’s my simple recipe for four-egg curry without coconut.
This recipe is super easy and tastes great too! It’s a great way to use up any vegetables on hand, and you can adjust it for how much you have available. Use whatever vegetables and spices you want; just keep the amounts the same. I always use curry powder and turmeric because they’re so flavorful. Feel free to experiment with different spices, though—cumin, bay leaf, or garam masala would all be tasty variations as well!
This recipe serves four persons, but you can easily double or triple it if needed. The number of eggs you use can also be adjusted. Just keep the amounts of vegetables and spices the same as this recipe. Using the coconut milk you used to make this dish is a good idea.
If you want to keep the egg-free, add some more rice or other starch so that it can absorb the coconut milk flavor. When adding rice or other starch, I typically add about 1/4 cup at a time until it’s completely cooked through.
There are lots of ways to make this recipe, and you could also add some chopped tomatoes (I like to use cherry tomatoes) or even diced peppers (red or green). Let’s know today how easy this recipe can be made and what ingredients are required to make it.
How To Make Simple Egg Curry Recipe Without Coconut?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 medium red onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Ginger pieces
- 1 cup Tomatoes
- ½ tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 ¼ tbsp Red chili powder
- 2 No Cinnamon sticks
- 3 No Green cardamoms
- 2 No Bay leaves
- ½ tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 2 cups Water
- 2 Pic Medium Green chilies
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Salt (Like Quantity)
1. Add oil to a saucepan and add the red onion. Saute for 5 minutes, then add the curry powder, turmeric, and red chili powder and saute for 1 minute.
2. Add salt, bay leaves, and cinnamon sticks to give it a flavor.
3. Add curd, and water to the saucepan, season with salt, and simmer for 15-20 minutes until it is half cooked (should take about 10-12 minutes).
4. Add green chilies and coriander leaves and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Keep the flame medium and remove it when it is not cooked completely but still moist.
6. Add a little water to soak the mixture and stir well. Add eggs, mix well and cook till they are completely cooked but firm to touch. The above recipe is just a guideline to experiment with other ingredients available in your pantry or refrigerator. Use your imagination and enjoy eating!
Nutrition Facts Of Simple Egg Curry Recipe Without Coconut
- Calories: 187
- Fat: 11.5 g
- Carbs: 10.5 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 312 mg
- Sodium: 90 mg
5 Amazing Servings Ideas For Simple Egg Curry Recipe Without Coconut
1. Rice: Rice is one of the world’s most popular and-consumed foods. It is very popular for its simple preparation and delicious taste. The simple egg curry recipe without coconut can be served with rice.
2. Tomato ketchup: Tomato ketchup can be made from tomato, sugar, salt, and vinegar. All these are available in the market easily under the low-cost price range. This is a very good combination with the simple egg curry recipe without coconut, as it will enhance its taste.
3. Pasta: Pasta is very easy to make, it can be easily available on the market. This combo of the simple egg curry recipe without coconut and pasta has become a classic for many people.
4. Fried rice: Fried rice is one of the favorite dishes, but you may use it as a side dish with the simple egg curry recipe without coconut.
5. Biryani: Biryani is an Indian traditional dish made by cooking rice in its gravy with chicken, lamb, or other meat.
The simple egg curry recipe without coconut is a quick and easy curry that you can use to fill your day with a couple of scrumptious dishes. This recipe is perfect for anybody who wants something simple and fast to make or who doesn’t happen to have any coconut in their pantry.
You can easily adjust this recipe according to what is available in your pantry. Try different spices and vegetables if you want to create something yummy variation.
I hope you liked the simple egg curry recipe without coconut and hope you try it soon with your family and friends. If you liked this post, please give it a like, share or comment and let me know what you think.