The shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe is a delicious and easy dish that will become the kids’ favorite. It is an amazing fusion of Italian dishes and American food.
The Shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe is one that the shrimp can not resist. It is a light yet flavorful dish that will become your go-to meal. This recipe is a perfect meal for the holidays, and you will have your family begging for more.
This recipe is for shrimp lovers and pasta lovers. This is perfect for you if you are looking for an easy, one-pot meal!
How to prepare a Shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe?
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 4 People
Ingredients for shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe:
- 24 jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined, cut in half
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 sticks salted butter, cut into tablespoons
Instructions for shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 450F. In a 1-quart saucepan, bring water to a boil. Then add pasta and cook until al dente.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for 4 to 5 minutes in the pan. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of shallots until fragrant. Then add shrimp to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add white wine to the pan, bring to a boil, and cook for about 1 minute.
5. Stir in heavy cream, lemon juice, and white pepper to the pan; cook for 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly. Add cooked macaroni and stir until well coated. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and lemon zest if desired.
6. Melt the remaining stick of butter in the same pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until done, about 6 minutes, or until cooked through and pink, taking care not to overcook. Remove from heat and divide among four (6) plates. Top each dish with pasta and serve immediately.
7. Stir skillet ingredients (mushroom, shallots, zest, and butter into the skillet until butter is melted. Plate up the mixture on top of the shrimp mixture and serve immediately.
Shrimp Portofino Macaroni Grill Recipe Print Recipe This easy shrimp recipe is great for a quick, one-pot meal! Delicious, light, and creamy pasta paired with delectable jumbo shrimp.
Nutrition Facts of Shrimp portofino macaroni grill recipe
- Calories: 634
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 42 g
- Fat: 35 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 145 mg
- Sodium: 1561 mg
5 Amazing Servings Idea for Shrimp portofino macaroni grill recipe
1. You can serve this dish with a salad of your choice. You can also serve it as an appetizer because it is very light, and you will want to save room for the main course.
2. You can also serve this dish with fresh vegetables on the side. This dish is versatile in that you can serve it in many ways, and everyone will love it!
3. This recipe goes great with some bread rolls on the side.
4. Serve this dish with a glass of your favorite white wine. This will make it even more delicious!
5. You can also serve this dish with a glass of your favorite red wine if you prefer it that way.
Is the Shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe healthy?
Yes, this dish is healthy as it contains a lot of protein. It also contains very healthy vegetables. This recipe is also very low in cholesterol and sodium.
Can the Shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe be frozen?
Yes, this dish is freezer friendly. You can freeze it in a homemade baking dish if you prefer to cook it later. All you have to do is defrost it in the fridge and then cook it in the oven. Cooking time will be the same.
Can I make the Shrimp Portofino macaroni grill recipe in advance?
Yes, this dish can be made in advance. You can freeze it in a homemade baking dish if you prefer to cook it later. All you have to do is defrost it in the fridge and then cook it in the oven. Cooking time will be the same.
We have given you all the information you need to make this easy shrimp recipe. It is delicious, healthy, and filling. Try out this recipe if you are looking for a new dish that will make your family happy. You will love it!
I hope you have enjoyed the recipe. Thank you so much for stopping by!