San Giorgio Recipes is where you’ll find all the latest Italian recipes, kitchen hacks, and food ideas that friends of San Giorgio share. The site’s content reaches a wide audience of cooks who share a passion for Italy and its cuisine.
San Giorgio Recipes also has something for everyone – from savvy home cooks to professional chefs who use it as their resource to help them hone their skills.
You’ll find recipes for everything from fresh pasta sauces to grilled chicken wings marinated in balsamic vinegar.
How to make San Giorgio Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1. Combine all the ingredients, mixing them until they are thoroughly combined.
2. Place a pizza stone on the middle rack of the oven and heat to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
3. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a floured surface and roll into thin circles 2 1/2 inches (6 cm) in diameter. Transfer to a lightly floured baking sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. Place the baking sheet with the dough rounds on the pizza stone and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Top with your favorite sauce, cheese, and meat and bake at 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
Nutrition facts of San Giorgio Recipes
The Healthy Benefits of San Giorgio Recipes
The healthy benefits of this recipe are more than just great-tasting food. This easy recipe is packed with Mediterranean flavor with a healthy dose of protein, lean meat, and a good amount of fiber which will help balance your blood sugar levels.
This recipe is a great source of protein and provides you with the essential nutrients you need for a healthy metabolism.
It also contains some great healthy fats that will help keep your heart healthy and lower cholesterol.
Is It Healthy?
San Giorgio Recipes is a recipe worth trying. Its healthy ingredients will keep your body moving and make your taste buds burst with flavor.
How to Store Your San Giorgio Recipes
San Giorgio Recipes should be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days. If San Giorgio Recipes have started getting firm and cool, place them back in the fridge until they’re frosty again.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze San Giorgio Recipes if you like, but it’s best if you thaw them just as you normally would. Place the frozen San Giorgio Recipes in the refrigerator until they have melted.
How to Freeze San Giorgio Recipes
The best way to freeze San Giorgio Recipes is in a Ziploc Freezer Bag. You can easily thaw the San Giorgio Recipe at room temperature, reheat it in the oven or microwave, or eat it cold.
Freeze leftover portions of San Giorgio Recipes will keep for several months to a year, but you’ll want to be sure that you label your frozen meals with the date and freeze them in a single layer.
To freeze San Giorgio Recipes, put them in a plastic freezer bag, label the outside with the date, and freeze.
Do You Pre-Cook It?
You’ll want to pre-cook your San Giorgio Recipes before freezing them. To prep your San Giorgio Recipe for freezing,
heat at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes until piping hot and allow to cool completely. Place in a Ziploc Freezer Bag and let it sit at room temperature until frozen solid.
The Bottom Line
San Giorgio Recipes are a deliciously easy and healthy recipe perfect for any time you want to whip up a meal.
They can be easily made ahead, frozen, or even reheated at room temperature with just a few minutes in the oven.
The best part is that San Giorgio Recipes are a tasty way to get your protein in, and they’re a great way to eat healthily!