Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe is a cheesecake popularized by the Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse chain of restaurants.
This recipe celebrated its creamy flavor, flavors, and consistency. It does not have any eggs, which allows the cake to set without deflating over time.
How to make Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 (8-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- For the Crust
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
1. preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a food processor, blend the pecans with the cake flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar; process until mixture is fine.
2. Put into an 8 x 2-inch bread pan.
3. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
4. Let cool for about 20 minutes and then cut into 12 slices.
5. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in one egg at a time, blending well after each addition; then fold in the sour cream and vanilla extract with a rubber spatula.
6. Pour into a prepared graham cracker crust and bake at 325 degrees F. for 25 minutes, or until the cake is just set in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature before serving, sometimes even chill it overnight.
Nutrition facts of Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe
|Calories from fat||370|
|dietary fiber||0.7 g|
Top 5 Best Freezing Ideas of Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe
1. It’s time for the Cheesecake!
2. E-mail a picture of your finished Cheesecake to yourself to have it in your image gallery!
3. Use it in a money-back guarantee BBQ recipe from I Love Freezer Cooking.
4. Freeze it into individual ramekins and present them as part of a themed dessert buffet or buffet promotion. This will give you ideas on using this recipe after it has been frozen.
5. Use it as a centerpiece for an event. Present it to family, friends, and business connections at a gala, fundraiser, or conference. The usual print and web usage of this recipe are yours!
History of Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse became a hit in the early ’50s in New Orleans. Ruth had specialized in making cheesecakes throughout her life, but it wasn’t until she moved to New Orleans that she began to sell them to her favorite restaurant, Galatoire’s.
When she decided to open her first restaurant on Metairie Road in 1966, this recipe was key to making Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe what it is today.
Price in Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe
There is a wide range depending on the size of your order and the business you purchase it for. The smaller orders are more affordable and can be bought in bulk for wholesale purposes.
There are also discounts if you buy more than one package from the site. However, you need to know the amount of butter and cream cheese you will use to get the best deal.
Benefits of Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe
Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe is delicious. The cream cheese gives it a unique flavor. It’s a rich cheesecake recipe and will be enjoyed by anyone who wants Cheesecake and guests that may have other food allergies, such as gluten intolerance.
Is It Healthy?
One question that always comes up regarding food and the health benefits is whether eating something is good for you or not.
Some people need to be cautious eating certain foods, while some are so knowledgeable they can eat all the things they want and still stay healthy, but that’s not always the case.
The simple answer is yes. Many people choose to eat gluten-free and benefit from it. The reason why you should go for gluten-free food is that it’s generally easier on the body.
If you eat food that has gluten, your body will have to work a little harder at processing it and can end up causing more stress than necessary to your system.
The Bottom Line
The truth is, every single food out there has its pros and cons. You want to make sure that you’re eating the right food for yourself.
The best way to go about it is to educate yourself and know what the ingredients in your food are doing for you or against you.
Ruth’s Chris Cheesecake Recipe doesn’t contain gluten, so it’s safe for people who want or need that benefit.