Recipe Girl White Wedding Cake: a delicious cake that’s sure to make you the talk of your party! Recipe Girl’s white wedding cake is one of our bestsellers, and we use it for various occasions.
It has an old-world charm with its elegant simplicity yet modern tastes to suit your modern-day celebration.
It will win the hearts of all who try it! When she was a young girl, my mother had always dreamed about baking her first wedding cake.
How to make Recipe Girl White Wedding Cake
- 250g flour
- 200g chocolate chips
- 100g butter, softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
1. Center a round cake pan with greaseproof paper. Leave enough space at the top for the batter.
2. Mix all ingredients using an electric mixer until creamy and well-combined. Spoon the mixture into the cake mold and press it down firmly.
3. Mix lightly for about 3 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you press against it.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 55 minutes.
5. Leave in cake pan and place in the fridge to cool completely, or serve immediately.
Nutrition facts of Recipe Girl White Wedding Cake
Benefits of Recipe Girl White Wedding Cake
Coconut flour is naturally low in digestible carbohydrates and very high in dietary fiber, and significantly lower in net carbohydrates (total preparation carbohydrates minus real dietary fiber) compared to other flours.
Since coconut flour is high in fiber content, it is more slowly digested and absorbed, resulting in a gradual infusion of energy.
The fiber also absorbs water and swells, causing it to pack more densely when mixed into a dough. The result is that coconut flour-made desserts are typically less stiff than those made with other grains.
When she was a young girl, my mother had always dreamed about baking her first wedding cake.
1. Nuts give you protein too, but unlike meat and eggs, they’re also loaded with fiber. The recommended daily amount you need in your diet is higher than many other foods. The thread can help you feel fuller longer, so nuts are ideal for weight loss.
2. The fats in nuts are the key to their nutritional powerhouses. The two kinds of fats in nuts are healthy mono- and polyunsaturated fats, which can help keep your heart healthy. Nut oils are also rich in the essential fatty acid omega-3, which may help lower the risk of heart disease.
3. Nuts contain a great deal of fiber and protein, which can help you feel fuller for longer and slow food digestion; both are important for weight loss.
Fiber helps us feel full more quickly, so you eat less overall on a diet that includes nuts, potentially leading to weight loss.
4. Pecans, walnuts, and almonds are among the best sources of plant lignans. Lignans may help reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers. Darker nuts, like walnuts, have more antioxidants than lighter colored ones like almonds and cashews.
5. How to Take Nuts for Weight Loss: Eat a handful of nuts as a healthy snack or add them to your breakfast cereal for extra filling power.
6. Dark Chocolate: Keeps You Satisfied Longer: Dark chocolate may be the shortest route to satiety.
A study in Spain found that those who ate 70-milligram (mg) servings of dark chocolate once or twice a day felt less hungry and had lower blood sugar levels than when they ate a similar amount of white chocolate.
7. High-fiber foods make you feel full longer and reduce cravings for sweet foods. Fiber is bulky, so it passes through your digestive system slowly to give you steadier energy without “spiking” blood sugar levels.
Do I Have To Use Alcohol?
You can use non-alcoholic vanilla extract, orange extract, or even vinegar. You can also add citrus zest or juice to give it a different dimension. You can add fruit juice such as pineapple, mandarin orange, starfruit, etc.
Is It Healthy For Pregnant Women?
Yes, it is very healthy for pregnant women. The high fiber content will help keep you feeling fuller for longer and prevent overeating. You can also add fruit juice such as pineapple, mandarin orange, starfruit, etc.
Are Alcoholic Drinks Good For You?
Alcoholic drinks are high in calorie content. Alcoholic beverages contain a lot of calories. A standard drink contains approximately 150 to 200 calories.
Alcoholic drinks can also interfere with your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients you consume through your diet.
Is This Cake Suitable For Diabetics?
Yes, this cake is suitable for people with diabetes. You can add fiber syrup or fiber powder to this cake. You can add fruit juice such as pineapple, mandarin orange, starfruit, etc.
Which Cake Pan Should I Use?
This recipe will work with just about any cake pan you have in your kitchen. Remember that the larger the pan, the more batter you will have leftover (especially true of tube pans).
The Bottom Line
As you can see, there are many benefits of eating nuts, which may help prevent heart disease, lower blood sugar levels and keep you feeling fuller longer.
Nuts have a high fiber content, which can help prevent obesity by keeping you full for longer.
This Recipe Girl White Wedding Cake is very healthy and delicious, especially for couples getting married.
This recipe is easy to cook and very makes happy and smile every people who see this cake. This cake has low calories, as only 498kcal/serving.