Publix Carrot Cake Recipe Is a Nutritious and Delicious Dessert. Carrot cake is a delicious dessert that is both moist and healthy, coming in at just over 300 calories per slice.
This Publix Carrot Cake recipe will show you how to make the perfect, moist dessert for any occasion. The formula includes an ingredient list with quantities and step-by-step instructions for baking and frosting the cake.
There are also some tips to keep in mind when baking and icing this delicious dessert recipe.
What Is Publix Carrot Cake Recipe?
Carrot cake is a moist and delicious dessert full of carrots and nuts. The recipe includes shredded carrots, chopped walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, brown sugar and flour.
The cake is topped with cream cheese icing that can be customized to match any occasion you are celebrating. This delicious classic dessert will be a hit at your next party or family gathering.
How To Make Publix Carrot Cake Recipe?
- 4 cups lean ground beef
- 4 cups milk (1% fat or whole milk)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten, room temperature
- 3 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, sifted (10 1/4 oz.)
- 1 lb. carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 cups plus 2 tsp. water, divided (1/2 cup per portion)
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 1/3 cups whole oats (7 oz.)
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9×5 inch loaf pans; set aside. Place the warm water and yeast together in a small bowl and allow to stand for 5 minutes or until the yeast is foamy.
Step 2. Cream together the eggs, sugar, shortening, and salt until frothy in a large bowl. Beat in the yeast mixture until well combined. Stir in the flour and baking powder alternately with the milk. Add the carrots and pineapple chunks, stirring until just combined.
Step 3. Spoon half of the batter into each prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for at least 60 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in pans on a rack.
Step 4. To make the frosting: In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, shortening and vanilla until smooth. Add the water and mix until smooth. Spread 1 cup of frosting over one cooled cake and continue with the second cake.
Step 5. To make the glaze: Stir together the remaining 2 1/2 cups water and the corn syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil—Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Step 6. Pour the glaze over top of the frosted cake. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts; allow to cool before refrigerating.
Nutrition Fact Of Publix Carrot Cake Recipe
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
Does Publix have a good carrot cake?
Yes, Publix has an amazing Carrot Cake Recipe. I would be happy to try it next time I am out.
7 Healthy Benefits Of Publix Carrot Cake Recipe
1. Carrot cake is an excellent source of beta-carotene. Beta carotene is an antioxidant that can slow the ageing process, protect you from lung disease, and even lower your risk for certain types of cancer.
2. Carrot cake is rich in vitamin A needed for good vision and healthy skin. It also helps to regulate your thyroid gland and boost your immune system.
3. Carrot cake is a good source of Iron. This mineral is the key to keeping your bones healthy. Without enough iron in your diet, you could suffer from anaemia and can even become very sick.
4. Carrot cake is a rich source of manganese which helps to keep your body’s cells healthy and strong. This mineral also helps keep your blood clotting and neutral blood, which means that it can prevent inflammation in your body or certain diseases such as cancer.
5. Carrot cake is also a good source of Vitamin E, which is needed to keep your skin healthy and protect against free radical damage.
6. This cake also contains zinc, known as the “antioxidant” mineral. It helps prevent damage caused by free radical damage to your body’s cells, which can lead to severe diseases, including cancer.
7. Finally, carrot cake is also a good source of Potassium which helps regulate the movement of your heart and kidneys. Potassium is necessary for the development of a healthy circulatory system.
How To Freeze Publix Carrot Cake Recipe?
If you don’t want to wait until the next time to enjoy the taste of this delicious cake, try freezing it. You can cook your pumpkin and carrot slices and make sure they are completely cool before making the batter for this fabulous dessert.
Publix’s carrot cake tastes just like the one from the bakery, and it is this fact that makes it so popular. This recipe is worth trying out.