Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe plans to visit a sushi restaurant and buy delicious sushi pieces that you will never be able to reproduce at home?
You can easily make sushi at home, including the Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe. You’ll need flour, eggs, vegetable oil, a cutting board, and a few other ingredients.
How to make Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe
- 6 cups of flour
- Eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil (about 1/4 cup)
- Soy Sauce – about 4 tablespoons
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon (optional)
1. Mix the flour with just enough water to make a firm and pliable dough.
2. Separate the dough into two pieces and roll them on a floured cutting board until they are thin enough to be see-through.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a pan until very hot, and then add the dough (it should bubble immediately). Cook both sides of the dough until brown but not burnt, remove from heat, and cut into long 2-3″ strips.
4. Cut the strips into 1″ pieces. Leave in an excellent area for about 10 minutes.
5. Beat eggs until foamy, then add soy sauce and sugar, continue to beat until thickened but not too thick, about 2 or 3 minutes.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add sesame seeds. When the kernels pop, remove from heat and immediately pour egg mixture into pan over the seeds.
7. Use a spatula to cover the egg with egg and then roll it around in the egg to coat.
8. Flip over in the pan and let cool before serving or freezing.
9. When ready to serve, heat the oil again, add sesame seeds, and lower temp for about 20 seconds to make sure they are coated well with oil before adding your sushi rolls.
Roll in this order: rice, egg, rice again (this will be your bottom layer). Spread soy sauce on each roll, then rolls up from the bottom with the rice on top and egg on the bottom.
10. Serve with Wasabi and enjoy your Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe.
You may like: Pan Con Bistec Recipe: Easy 7 Healthy Nutrition
Nutrition facts of Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe
|Carbs: 16 g||6 g|
The healthy benefits of Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe
The rice is made from brown rice, high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
One of the ingredients (vegetable oil) can be substituted with another fat-free ingredient such as eggs or applesauce.
The calories, fat, and salt are reduced so much that you will notice that difference immediately.
Unique 5 Freezing Ideas of Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe
Do not give up if you have not made sushi yet and are dying to try Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe.
Many non-perishable foods taste good cold and can be put in the refrigerator when ready to eat. You can also store whatever ingredients are leftover after making the sushi rolls.
1. The rice can be frozen and brought back to life when needed.
2. You can freeze the egg and soy sauce mixture so that the ingredients will last for a week or longer.
3. You can also freeze the sesame seeds, which are popular in Japan but are not consumed as often in other countries (probably because of their high oil content).
4. You can freeze the wasabi (it tastes better after it is frozen).
5. You can even make a lot of rolls and store them in freezer bags or containers so that they will be ready whenever you want to eat them.
Is it Healthy?
The ingredients of the Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe are pretty healthy. The egg and soy sauce mixture is shallow in fat, so you can eat as much as you want without worrying about the calories.
You can even use the eggs to make other dishes by adding them to whatever you are cooking.
Is it Clean?
The Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe certainly isn’t entirely clear because there is sesame oil in the recipe, but that also means that there aren’t any preservatives in it either.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes! This Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe is great for freezing. As mentioned in an earlier point, you can do more than one step at a time so that the dish will freeze well.
What Other Recipes Could I Make with These Ingredients?
It’s a good idea to learn about the ingredients and see what else you can come up with when you have them on hand.
Do some research online and see what other people are doing with your ingredients! The possibilities are endless.
Final Review of Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe
It’s essential to understand each ingredient to make the best decisions. One of the ingredients is sesame oil, which is healthy and has a strong smell when cooked.
Then you have eggs, which are very healthy foods but are high in fat, so only use them for your main dish or as a condiment.
The Bottom Line
Playboy Roll Sushi Recipe is an excellent dish for beginners and experienced cooks. You can make several rolls at a time and keep them fresh in your freezer for when you need to eat something healthy.
If you choose to freeze them, then be sure to eat them within two weeks because frozen sushi should be eaten as soon as possible not to become soft or lose its flavor.