Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is a delicious cake made with a hidden pina colada flavor. Paula Deen is easy to make Pina colada cake recipe and will be a hit at most parties.
Paula Deen is famous for her southern cooking, and this is one of the recipes she has shared with her fans. Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is a cake made with pineapple and coconut.
This Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is easy to make, and you can use your buttermilk for it. You can also add ice cream to the finished cake.
How To Make Pina Colada Cake Recipe Paula Deen?
Preparation Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Baking Time: 50 minutes
Makes: 10 servings
- 1 box yellow cake, plus ingredients to prepare
- 2 cups sugar
- 1½ cup All-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounces) cans crushed pineapple with juice (drained)
- 4 eggs, separate yolks, and whites.
- 2 Tablespoon butter, room temperature.
- 1 (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and divided into four portions.
- 6 cup pineapple sauce.
- 1 cup toasted coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
3. Place the yellow cake into a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the bowl and stir until well combined (a few lumps of batter should remain).
4. Stir in drained pineapple and butter until incorporated into the batter (small chunks of butter should be visible). Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. While the cake is baking, prepare the frosting. Combine all of the cream cheese into small portions, one portion at a time, and mix until smooth and creamy; set aside in a separate bowl.
7. Cook the pineapple slices in a small skillet over medium heat until golden brown and soft (about 2-3 minutes per side). Set aside to cool completely (one can should be enough).
8. Beat 2 cups of the pineapple slices with juice, egg yolks, ¼ cup cream cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl until well combined. Pour over cooled cake.
9. Beat the egg whites with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl until stiff peaks form. Stir remaining cream cheese into frosting until well combined. Gently fold a few spoonfuls of the beaten egg whites into the cream cheese mixture to lighten it; then fold in remaining egg whites just until incorporated, and no streaks remain. Spread over frosting in a thin layer. Top with toasted coconut.
10. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts Of Pina Colada Cake Recipe Paula Deen
|Total Fat||40.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||52.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.2 g|
7 Awesome Benefits Of Pina Colada Cake Recipe Paula Deen
1. Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is a delicious cake made with a hidden pina colada flavor.
2. Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is easy to make and will be a hit at most parties.
3. Paula Deen is famous for her southern cooking, and this is one of the recipes she has shared with her fans.
4. This Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is easy to make, and you can use your buttermilk for it.
5. It serves 10 people, so it will cost less if you buy enough ingredients for a large batch and make more than one cake at once.
6. Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen will make your food taste great, and you don’t have to worry about it. This is a healthy option when you want to enjoy a party. Also, it is a great thing to give to your boss or a friend you want them to be happy with you.
7. This recipe is made with pineapple and coconut, which are great for your health. Pineapples contain Vitamin C, an important antioxidant and help lower the risk of blood clots and stroke.
Furthermore, it helps to strengthen your immune system. Coconut contains medium-chain triglycerides that aid in weight loss by increasing your body’s temperature.
Additionally, the Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen has some other benefits like; lowers Cholesterol levels, preventing heart disease, and protecting your skin from aging.
As you can see above, that is a recipe you will learn to cook even if you are a beginner. Just follow the instructions, and you will be a pro cook. The cake is delicious, so it won’t take long until your family members ask you to make more of it.
Paula Deen has many benefits for us in this pina colada cake recipe, so we should try to get familiar with it as fast as possible and encourage ourselves to cook this recipe.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
Yes, it is. Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is suitable for heart patients since it contains low cholesterol.
Is It Suitable For Diabetics?
Yes, it is suitable too. The glucose content in this recipe is small, and many antioxidants will help keep your blood sugar level stable.
Is It Suitable For Vegetarians?
Yes, you can be a vegetarian and cook pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen, as well. This recipe will have great results since it contains pineapple, one of the main tbsprains you need to be healthy.
Is It Suitable For Overeating?
No, it is not suitable. You would be able to over-eat because of this recipe’s sugar and fat content. So, you will have to stay in control of your calorie intake.
Is It Suitable For People With High Cholesterol?
Yes, it is too. The cholesterol content in this recipe is low, which will help your heart to be healthy.
Is It Suitable For People With High Blood Pressure?
Yes, it is also very suitable for people with elevated blood pressure since the potassium content in this recipe will lower blood pressure. So, it would help if you tried to incorporate this recipe into your meal plan.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can. You can freeze the pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen in an air-tight container, or if you have a zip-top freezer bag and freeze it by placing pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen into that bag and putting it in the freezer. The next day, take it out and let it thaw in your fridge for 24-48 hours before consuming.
Pina colada cake recipe Paula Deen is one of the most delicious and easy to cook recipes. It will be too much fun to make a cake from this recipe.
The combination of pineapple and coconut is everyone’s favorite, and you can be sure your family members will not stop eating it. It is one of the few recipes that draw everyone’s attention. You won’t believe how easy it is to make it, but you will love it.
I know that you will be enjoying this recipe, and it will become one of your favorite ones. I work hard to collect the best recipes, so you can always find this blog’s most delicious recipes.