Pikes peak roast recipe! This recipe is for sweet and spicy meat that goes great with vegetables. The main ingredients are turkey, honey, chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, garlic paste, cinnamon, salt.
This recipe requires several hours to cook it. The cooking time is usually around 3-5 hours, depending on the size of the bird you use. Read the recipe first, and if you don’t have all the ingredients required, you can omit them.
Also, make sure your turkey is thawed before cooking at a temperature of 375F degrees. I usually leave it inside a microwave for 3-4 minutes to thaw it, which is one of my techniques for speeding up the cooking process.
The additional time required for preparation is around 15-20 minutes. I hope you enjoy the recipe and the taste of this dish.
How to Cook a Pikes Peak Roast Recipe?
Ingredients that You Will Need Are:
- 1 kg of turkey
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 4-5 bay leaves
- 4-5 cups of chicken broth (this can be increased or decreased depending on the size)
Method of Preparing the Pike Roast Step by Step
1. The first step is to marinate the turkey for about 12 hours, so prepare the marinade.
2. The second step is to get the roasting pan prepared. It needs to be heated up at 375F degrees and then add the turkey.
3. The next step is to marinate the turkey for approximately 12 hours so that the flavors from the honey and chipotle chiles in adobo sauce penetrate the meat.
4. After 12 hours, remove the turkey from the oven, set it aside for about 30 minutes so that all of its juices can settle down inside the meat.
5. After 30 minutes, transfer the turkey back to the roasting pan and add ½ glass of chicken broth inside it. Then it would help if you basted the turkey with its juices by using a baster.
6. After basting it, place it back into the oven at 375F degrees and then wait for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer shows that the turkey has reached an internal temperature of 170F degrees.
7. Once the turkey is cooked, transfer it to a plate and put it into the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
8. To serve, slice the turkey into huge pieces and then arrange all vegetable side by side. Also, use a small amount of cranberry sauce.
9. Lastly, you can add some mashed potatoes for a complete meal. This dish tastes great with a cup of tea.
The Verdict On The Pikes Peak Roast Recipe
The meat from this recipe is rather tender and tasty. Also, the meat looks extremely appealing. It really makes its appearance look amazing and appetizing to look at.
The flavor of the meat is a bit spicy but also sweet, which makes it also irresistible to eat. The textures that are different in this recipe are essential.
Overall, it is a very good recipe to try out, and be sure to check out the ingredients that are added because they have a significant impact on the flavor of this dish which I guarantee you will love.
Nutrition Fact Of Pikes Peak Roast Recipe
One serving of this recipe is high in vitamin B12, protein, and vitamin A. It is also good for overall health and helps renew our body. The carbohydrates are also very low, making this dish one of the healthiest kinds of meals.
This recipe is great for everyday meals because it is so cheap and affordable to make and delicious at the same time.
I recommend you serve it with some vegetables because it is extremely beneficial for our bodies to eat meat or poultry.
The Pike Roast Recipe is a very delicious and enjoyable dish to have on any occasion. It is great to serve it as a party dish because of its simplicity and great flavors. So, give it a try and leave a comment telling me how it turned out for you.
Health Benefits of Pikes Peak Roast Recipe
1. The meat from this recipe is rich in fiber which helps to make your bowel movement smooth and easy.
2. It is also loaded with proteins at a very high level which helps the body produce new cells. The proteins are also essential for building up healthy muscles.
3. It contains considerable amounts of vitamin B12, a great antioxidant.
4. The cholesterol levels of the meat are also very low. It lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, strokes, and many more severe conditions.
5. It helps to reduce the risk of certain cancers as well.
6. It also contains significant amounts of vitamins that are very good for the body and help us stay healthy and active.
7. Lastly, it is also a great source of iron which aids in the production of red blood cells in our body which are essential for carrying oxygen through our veins throughout our body.
8. Overall, this recipe is great for our health and well-being.
What Is Pikes Peak Roast Good For?
It is great for almost everything you can think of. It is great for my health, body, and even muscles. Getting this tasty meal can keep me healthy and active by keeping me energetic and active all day long.
Is Pikes Peak Roast Tender?
The meat is extremely tender and tasty. It has a unique texture and feels so good when you eat it.
You can also imagine how the flavors in this meal will feel like. The meat will be so savory and delicious that you won’t even believe it is healthy. One of the best recipes I have ever cooked!
Can I Put Pikes Peak Roast In The Freezer?
The roasted turkey is so delicious that it can go directly into the freezer. However, it would help if you kept the roasted turkey in a sealed package to stay fresh for a longer period.
Is There Pikes Peak Roast Without Corn Syrup?
Yes, you can add some sweeteners instead of sugar, which will better your health and provide the same sweetness and taste as sugar.
Is Pikes Peak Roast Gluten Free?
Yes, the meat from this recipe is gluten-free, which is also safe for people with celiac disease.
It will be a great choice for you because it does not contain any gluten ingredients that can cause many health problems to patients who are gluten intolerant.
I hope you enjoyed the recipe, and everyone should give it a try because it is affordable and taste so much better than most other recipes especially when you use bone-in turkey thighs (not breasts), which provide more flavor.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and please feel free to leave a comment.