The Paris baguette cake recipe is perfect to showcase your culinary skills and bake something different for your next family gathering or special occasion.
It is perfect if you are hosting a party because it is just the right size for 10 to 12 people, and it’s also really quick and easy to make. It is also extremely affordable, budget-friendly, and thus very practical.
How To Make Paris Baguette Cake Recipe?
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Baking Time: 60 – 70 minutes
Ingredients (For 10 -12 Servings):
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounces (1/2 cup) of all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 ounces (1/3 cup) of cake flour
- 3 ounces (or more if you are using a bigger pan) of walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- Simple syrup and frosting
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Peel 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit (170 degrees Celsius).
Lightly grease and flour the inside of a 9-inch round cake pan.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of whole milk and 1/4 cup of canola oil and mix thoroughly.
In another small bowl, beat 3 large eggs with a fork until they are light in color and doubled in volume.
Combine the flour with the cake flour in a mixing bowl, then add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 60 to 70 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Allow the cake to cool completely before frosting and slicing.
The steps for making this recipe are very simple, and basically, there is only one part of your cooking process you have to follow.
Nutrition Facts Of Paris Baguette Cake Recipe
Health Benefits Of Paris Baguette Cake Recipe
1. Provides bodybuilders with the necessary proteins required for muscle growth.
2. It can be used as a supplement in your diet to help you boost your energy levels and prevent you from feeling tired.
3. The omega 3 fatty acids found in walnuts help keep your heart healthy and reduce your risk of getting heart diseases like atherosclerosis and hypertension.
4. Walnuts are rich in antioxidants, which can aid the body’s natural immune system and prevent inflammation of the joints resulting from arthritis.
5. Walnuts are extremely rich in selenium, known as the “master antioxidant,” It helps protect against free radical damage.
6. Walnuts contain generous amounts of manganese and chromium that help boost your metabolism and enhance your energy levels while helping to protect your cells against oxidative damage.
7. With the correct diet, you can significantly reduce your risk of type two diabetes and most other cancers, including breast, colon, and prostate areas.
8. Walnuts contain a lot of fiber, which aids digestion. It also helps clean the colon and remove toxic substances left behind in the body after food has been metabolized.
9. Walnuts have plenty of magnesium, a mineral with many health benefits, including prevention against heart attacks and strokes and lowering your blood pressure. Magnesium also helps to settle an upset stomach and reduce anxiety levels.
Serving Suggestions For The Paris Baguette Cake Recipe
1. Serve this cake with a cup of hot tea or coffee
2. You can also have it as a dessert with ice cream or whipped cream
3. Enjoy this cake as part of your breakfast. Sprinkle some walnuts on top and add sliced strawberries for more flavor
4. Serve it with yogurt and fresh fruit
Is The Paris Baguette Cake Recipe Healthy?
This cake is extremely healthy. By looking at it, you can tell that it is not just delightful, but also nutritious simply because of the natural ingredients used.
It’s also very easy to digest because of its refined sugar content, which is very low compared to other cakes. The combination of ingredients such as dried fruits, nuts, and apples makes this cake a good source of fiber.
Is Nutrition Facts Of Paris Baguette Cake Recipe Good For Everybody?
Yes, this cake is good for everybody, and there are no health risks involved in eating this cake.
The Walnut Oil Lowers Your Cholesterol Levels: According to scientific studies, your serum cholesterol levels will be reduced significantly when you consume walnut oil regularly.
Thus the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis will be greatly reduced.
The Paris baguette cake recipe is a simple and quick dessert to make, and it tastes good. This cake is also perfect for any occasion because it is easy to bake and looks very attractive.
You can have it as a dessert with ice cream or whipped cream or serve it with yogurt and fruit like strawberries.
If you love this recipe, please consider leaving a comment below.
Thanks for reading it!