The Pakistani beef curry recipe is a quick and easy way to prepare a delicious, spicy, warm dish with an amazing taste. The Pakistani beef curry recipe is popular in Northern India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. This famous dish is also known as “Kari” in these countries.
The meat used for the Pakistani beef curry recipe mainly includes beef or any other type of meat available in the market. For the Pakistani beef curry recipe preparation, you first need to slice the meat into pieces and fry them in butter. Then, mix fresh lime juice with salt to marinate the meat and use it as a marinade.
After that, add coriander leaves, red chilies, garlic, and ginger paste and use it as a meat marinade. Now prepare some eggs in a separate pan by frying them in butter. You can also add onion to it, adding more flavor to your Pakistani beef curry recipe.
Pakistani beef curry recipe is a dish of beef and vegetables cooked in a mild spice mixture. Rich in flavor, the curry is often served with rice. Since it’s typically eaten with rice, this makes a great recipe for leftovers!
When you’re looking to make the Pakistani beef curry recipe on your own, the best way to do so is by browning up some ground beef. As it browns, you’re going to sautee the vegetables, which will take about 15 minutes or so. The curry is served with rice, and you’re ready to go!
Pakistani beef curry recipe is a dish that can be served up for lunch or dinner. It’s also a dish that your entire family will enjoy.
How to make the Pakistani beef curry recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
You will need a large bowl to mix the spices and other ingredients.
Ingredients for Pakistani beef curry recipe:
- 500 grams cubed beef. I used boneless stewing beef
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 medium tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon red Kashmiri chili powder Kashmiri Lal Mirch powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 green chili
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 3 to 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 3 to 4 garlic pods or 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons oil (for frying)
Method of preparing Pakistani beef curry recipe:
1. You can marinate the meat with 2 tablespoons of ginger, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and some oil for about a half-hour.
2. Add ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and onions to a bowl.
3. Add chicken stock, yogurt, and salt to taste, and mix well.
4. Heat the pan and add oil to it. When the oil is hot enough, fry the meat on high flame until it turns golden brown on all sides (about 5-7 minutes).
5. Remove it with a slotted spoon and keep it aside.
6. Add coriander leaves, green chilies, and garlic paste to the marinated meat.
7. Pour the prepared marinade into the pan and stir well.
8. Add 1/2 cup of water, mix well and cook on medium flame until it starts to boil.
9. Now add salt, mix well and cook on low flame for about 30 minutes or so until liquid reduces by half (you can judge this by seeing if it absorbs into the meat).
10. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala and cook on low flame for about 10 minutes.
11. Check the meat to see if it is tender and cook for about 5 minutes more if necessary.
12. Add green chilies and coriander leaves, and adjust the salt to taste. Serve hot curry with pure rice.
You can adjust the quantity of red chili powder, ginger, and garlic paste according to taste.
The Green chili paste is added in step No: 9. You can adjust the quantity of green chili paste according to your taste.
Nutrition Facts of Pakistani beef curry recipe
- Calories: 234
- Sodium: 308 mg
- Sugar: 3.2 gm
- Protein: 21.9 gm
- Carbohydrates: 16 gm
- Fats: 12.6 gm
5 Amazing Serving Ideas for Pakistani beef curry recipe
An amazing Pakistani beef curry recipe can be served with any one of the following ideas:
1. With rice
This is a classic idea for serving the Pakistani beef curry recipe. Rice and meat pair unbelievably, and this dish is no exception.
2. With Nan or Tandoori Roti
You can also opt for this serving idea, especially if you’re looking for something a little bit different from rice.
3. Samosa Pukht
Another plate to go with the Pakistani beef curry recipe is samosa pukht. One of the most common traditional Pakistani dishes, this dish offers that delicious burst of taste you want to indulge in.
4. Chai Tea
It’s obvious! If you’re looking for something sweet and, on the other hand, satisfying, adding chai tea to the plate would be a great idea so that your palette can get along with your Pakistani Beef Curry recipe.
5. Pakoras or Pakoray
Even though this dish is a little heavier, the combination of pakoras with the Pakistani beef curry recipe can go surprisingly well.
Is the Pakistani beef curry recipe healthy?
The short answer is yes! The Pakistani Beef Curry Recipe is healthy because this dish contains herbs and spices that are good for our body.
The long answer is yes! The Pakistani beef curry recipe contains tomatoes, an essential antioxidant that helps fight cancer cells and keeps your heart healthy. The amount of oil used to fry the meat can be lessened to a good extent, but if you want to prepare the perfect recipe, you need to fry the meat with oil.
Can I Freeze It?
You can freeze this Pakistani beef curry recipe for later. The best way to freeze it is to place the cooked curry in a freezer-safe box after allowing it to cool, then put it in the freezer, and when you are ready, cook from frozen as per direction.
Is the Pakistani beef curry recipe a high protein dish?
Yes, it is. This dish contains 21 grams of protein which makes it a high-protein dish.
This Pakistani beef curry recipe’s idea is to ensure that your meat is tender and that you follow the steps as they are listed.
Is the Pakistani beef curry recipe good for everybody?
This dish is not only good for children, but it’s also good for older people. This dish has all the health benefits that everyone needs.
The main ingredient in this Pakistani beef curry recipe is meat, which makes it a healthy dish and rich in proteins.
Is this Pakistani Beef Curry Recipe low calorie?
No, it is not. This dish is not very high in calories, but it is not to be counted as a low-calorie dish.
The idea behind this Pakistani beef curry recipe is not to limit your portion size so that you can get the full taste of this dish. The more you eat, the more nutrients you’ll be able to intake and the better your body will be able to work.
Pakistani is the ultimate comfort food, and the Pakistani beef curry recipe is the ultimate comfort meal. This dish is popular in both India and Pakistan. A complete meal Kashmiri style, this Pakistani beef curry recipe is not only challenging but exceptional as well.
The combination of flavors offered from the herbs and spices blended to create an intense burst of taste in your mouth that you’ll love to indulge in over and over again. Overall, it’s a healthy meal with a lot of proteins and nutrients, making it a healthy option for dinner or lunch.
I hope you enjoy the Pakistani beef curry recipe. Leave a comment below on how you liked it! 🙂