Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake Recipe Is The Best Italian Dessert You’ll Ever Taste. All the flavors of an Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake are perfectly combined into one dessert easily made at home.
With a soft, moist texture and the perfect amount of chocolate flavor from cocoa powder and chocolate pudding, this mousse cake will satisfy any craving for Italian dessert magic.
Pairing it with a cup of coffee is the best way to enjoy this perfect dessert on your own or for company. Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake is great for the holidays and can be served in a glass bowl or cupcake pan or made into a tower. Use the three-inch round cutout glass cake pans pictured below for best results.
Why is Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake not vegetarian?
When the mousse is made from egg whites, it contains gelatin. The olive garden black tie cake does have eggs, so it’s not a vegetarian recipe. Of course, you can omit the eggs and make this into a vegan dessert!
These are great dessert ideas for Valentine’s Day and other holidays such as Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake tastes great with coffee or on its own.
How To Make Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake Recipe?
- 1 (14oz) can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 3/4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large egg whites
Step 1. In a 4-quart bowl, mix 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder. Stir well until totally combined. Add the boiling water and stir. Immediately stir in the Cool Whip until it is fully combined with the chocolate mixture. Add the vanilla and mix well.
Step 2. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry. Gently fold half of the mousse into the egg whites. Fold in the remaining mousse and pour into a 6-cup glass baking dish 3 inches high.
Step 3. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to chill before serving
Nutrition Fact Of Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake Recipe
|Total Fat||4.7 grams|
|Saturated Fat||1.1 grams|
|Sugar Alcohols||7 grams|
What Is Mousse Cake Made Of?
Mousse is a dessert that has a light and airy texture, which is created by whipping egg whites or gelatin. This makes a mousse cake one of the lightest cakes in desserts. Mousse cakes are known for their creamy texture and are perfect for chocolate lovers.
What Is Mousse Used For?
Mousse can serve as an elegant filling for sweet dishes like pastries, pavlova, and creme caramel. It can also be used as liqueur or ice cream topping. Mousse can be made into a dessert-like mousse cake by adding gelatin that causes the air to escape from the whipped egg whites and gives it a creamy consistency. The gelatin also helps to stabilize the mixture.
8 Healthy Benefits Of Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake Recipe
1. Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake Recipe is an indulgent dessert for any occasion.
2. Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake contains cocoa powder and chocolate pudding, which also benefit health and well-being.
3. This dessert is not too sweet and has a small amount of sugar, making it a healthy dish that can be served to kids.
4. Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake is easy to make and contains no eggs so vegetarians can make it with egg replacements.
5. A single serving of this dessert contains healthy carbohydrates.
6. This dessert has good amounts of dietary fiber and protein, which gives the body energy.
7. Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake is a low-fat dessert that helps prevent obesity and high blood pressure because it contains less than 3 grams of fat per serving.
8. Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse cake contains fewer calories than other desserts.
Can I Safe To Freeze These Recipes?
Yes. You can either freeze the finished Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake in a pan or cut the cake into slices and stack them to freeze. If you plan to stack the pieces, wrap them with plastic wrap and place them in a plastic freezer bag.
How Long Can You Keep Leftover Cake?
This dessert is best consumed within 5-7 days after being made. After this period, ensure that you store it in an airtight container or wrapped tightly, as moisture may cause the cake to go soggy.
It’s time to have the best Italian dessert ever. Enjoy making your own Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake and serving a slice to your guests as an Italian dessert. You can also make this a tower and serve it to guests at an event or party.