If you have enjoyed our latest No Bake Fruit Cake Recipe, we would appreciate it if you could like and share it with your friends and family.
We hope that they will find the recipe to their liking and enjoy making it as much as we did. Thanks again for the support!
How to make No Bake Fruit Cake Recipe
- 3/4 cup [75 g] unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups [300 ml] water
- 3 cups [450 g] sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups [400 g] unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 5 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- This was 4 egg whites and 6 large egg yolks.
1. Prepare a 9 x 13-inch [23 x 33 cm] baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
2. Heat the chocolate, water, sugar, and salt on low heat in a large saucepan until melted. Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool slightly.
3. Use an electric mixer to whip the butter until creamy, add in egg yolks one at a time until fully incorporated, and stir in the cooled chocolate mixture.
4. preheat the oven to 170 degrees c [340 f] and carefully spray the baking tin with cooking spray. Transfer the chocolate mixture to the prepared baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and then cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate overnight, and cut into desired squares.
Nutrition facts of No Bake Fruit Cake Recipe
Health Benefits of No Bake Fruit Cake Recipe
It’s a delicious dessert for the whole family to enjoy. It is a treat that young and old can enjoy, regardless of watching your weight. It is also very high in nutrients.
In addition to containing high amounts of fat from butter and sugar, it also has high protein levels from egg yolk.
Chocolate has always been incredibly good for us, and this recipe does not disappoint. Cocoa powder has even been linked to preventing heart disease and cancer and boosting our brain.
Price In No Bake Fruit Cake Recipe
This delicious and indulgent dessert costs very little in the grand scheme of things. The ingredients are easy to come by and making it is simple.
Where Can I Get No Bake Fruit Cake Recipe
A look on the internet will reveal several places you can source the ingredients you will need. If you cannot get all of them, it’s possible to alter the recipe to suit your needs.
For example, if you do not have vanilla extract, substitute with another section and use a different flavored butter.
If you don’t have butter, use another type or substitute with margarine and follow the rest of the instructions.
Can I Freeze It?
It is probably advisable not to freeze this dessert as the ingredients will harden together after a certain period. This recipe can be prepared ahead of time and frozen. To defrost, allow to sit at room temperature for a few hours or overnight.
We hope that you have enjoyed our No-Bake Fruit Cake Recipe; we appreciate any comments or suggestions you might have, so please leave them for us by commenting below!
Is It Healthy?
Is It gluten-Free?
The recipe is gluten-free, and you can make it gluten-free by substituting margarine for the butter in the recipe.
Is It Vegan?
Yes, this recipe is suitable for vegans. Instead of using butter, use vegetable oil instead and replace it with vanilla extract.
Is It Vegetarian?
No, this recipe is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains eggs. However, you can substitute butter with margarine and avoid using eggs entirely.
How to store?
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. It will last for around two days.
How long can it be stored?
This recipe can be stored for up to 3 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
The No Bake Fruit Cake Recipe is an easy, cheap and healthier way to enjoy a chocolate treat. It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and it can be served as a snack or dessert.
The nutritional value is high, so you will be sure to benefit your health by adding it to your diet. You can also use this recipe as a guide when creating your recipes,
there are many different variations of this recipe that you can try out depending on what ingredients you have at home or substituting certain items in the recipe.