The Munagaku recipes have been practiced since ancient times. It is a very healthy diet and contains less fat, sugar, calories, and is gluten-free.
The Munagaku recipes section features recipes from around the world, including dishes from India, Nigeria, Armenia, to name just a few. We hope that these recipes will help other people have a more balanced diet.
The Munagaku section will give you the ingredients, preparation methods, and cooking times of some great dishes that you can cook healthy using these simple ingredients.
These meals can be prepared quickly and easily, even with busy ‘on the go lifestyles.
How To Make Munagaku Recipes?
Pan, spoon, sieve, or grater.
- 2 Cups Drumstick Leaves
- 1 Cup Red Gram
- 1 Tomato
- 5 Green Chillies
- 30 grams Tamarind
- 5-6 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 Dried Chillies
- 1/2 cup Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard Seeds
- 2table spoon Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin Seeds
Step-1. Clean and wash the green chilies thoroughly with water and keep them aside.
Step-2. Shred the drumstick leaves into smaller pieces and placed them in a bowl of water for about two or three minutes. This will ensure that the leaves are washed properly. Remove the leaves and squeeze out all the moisture.
Step-3. Now take a pan and add the drumstick leaves, tamarind, garlic cloves, green chilies, and salt. (Oil is to be said if you are doing this regularly.)
Step-4. Mix the ingredients well and keep them aside for an hour. The mixture will be soft when done. Stir continuously while cooking.
Step-5. After an hour, place the cooked mixture into another bowl and add water to submerge the leaves in the water fully. Add some salt if the mixture looks thick.
Step-6. Drain the leaves using a filter and then place them back into the pan. Mix everything in the pan again and keep aside for about three hours so that they can dry out completely. This will also ensure that all the ingredients are evenly distributed throughout each leaf piece.
Step-7. After three hours, add some oil to the mixture and mix well while applying heat from a low flame. Mix again and keep aside.
Step-8. For seasoning, add the curry leaves, mustard seeds, dried chilies, and cumin seeds to a pan and roast them until they start to crackle.
Step-9. Add salt to the mixture and mix everything thoroughly under heating from a gas flame or on an electric stove. Mixing is important so that each leaf piece is evenly cooked with all the other ingredients to form a green paste.
Step-10. Take the paste from the pan and store it in a refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
Nutrition Facts Of Munagaku Recipes
11 Health Benefits Of Munagaku Recipes
1. It contains all of the essential vitamins and minerals in the right proportions to give you a good amount of energy.
2. A complete source of carbohydrates, with all the essential vitamins and minerals.
3. It contains no fat, sugar, or cholesterol, making it a healthy diet for overall good health.
4. It is low in calories compared to other high carbohydrate diets.
5. It contains no gluten, making it a suitable diet for people with gluten intolerance.
6. It is perfect for people on a gluten-free diet due to celiac disease.
7. It does not affect the body’s calcium and magnesium levels, so it is useful for anyone looking to lower their blood pressure.
8. It can help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke by lowering blood pressure.
9. It can help lower cholesterol levels in the body, which helps reduce the risk of cancer and heart diseases, strokes, and diabetes.
10. It is a good source of protein and iron, essential to women as they are at higher risk of osteoporosis.
11. It is a good source of vitamin B6 and folic acid, both of which are essential for producing healthy red blood cells.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, the Munagaku recipes are a healthy diet as they contain less than 100 calories, are low in fat, sugar, and cholesterol, and are gluten-free. It can help lower the risk of heart disease, strokes, and cancer.
How To Store?
It would help if you stored these recipes in the fridge and never left them on the countertop. This is because the ingredients might dry out quickly. You can also store it in a cool, dry place to maintain freshness for a longer time.
When To Cook?
When possible, you should always cook these dishes as they make great side dishes for your everyday meals.
They are best served with rice or any other cereal and other vegetables like mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes, etc.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, this is a good option if you are not going to cook it on the same day. To do this, freeze the paste in small, airtight containers, and you can use them whenever you feel like it.
Thaw them out by keeping them in a refrigerator and then heat them over a slow fire before eating.
Are The Ingredients Safe?
Yes, all of the ingredients used in these recipes are completely safe for human consumption as they have been grown and harvested naturally without any chemicals or pesticides.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, this is a great way to store the recipes as it will keep them fresh for many weeks. You can freeze it in small containers and put each in a zip lock freezer bag.
To use it, first thaw it out by placing them in a refrigerator and then heat the paste over a slow fire before eating.
Munagaku recipes have many nutritional and health benefits mentioned above, but further articles will discuss other benefits. This recipe is a healthy diet that could improve your general health if consumed regularly.
You will feel full of energy, and the recipe can be cooked regularly to make usage of it as a side dish for your everyday meals.
So, try out this wonderful recipe today and enjoy the essential nutritional values which are guaranteed to build you up!
Anyone can cook them easily. So, please don’t waste your time; go to the kitchen and start cooking it now.