Do you love cake but want to save yourself the calories? I have a recipe that can help you out then!
The McKenzie Bakery recipes for several desserts, including the New York Cheesecake, Dreamy Chocolate Cake, and Creamy Lemon Meringue Pie.
They also have a variety of flavors to choose from, such as vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry! If you love Cheesecake as much as I do, you’ll love this recipe.
It’s the perfect treat to eat while watching your favorite movies or finishing up that pizza you ordered.
I also love it because it can be made ahead and refrigerated. It’s light and fluffy, so it’s the perfect cake to layer with a creamy filling.
Are you ready to make your newest favorite recipe? Let’s get started!
Also Read: Blazin Grill Recipes: 8 Easy Steps To Make
Top 5 Amazing McKenzie Bakery Recipes
1) New York Cheesecake
This famous New York Cheesecake recipe is a favorite of many. It’s a wise choice, from the cream cheese frosting to the chocolate crust. It’s also a unique treatment because it’s been made from scratch.
McKenzie Bakery’s version is tangy and delicious with lemon cream cheese frosting. The Cheesecake itself is light and fluffy. They’ve used a graham cracker crust to add a little bit of extra flavor.
How To Prepare New York Cheesecake?
You can prepare New York Cheesecake. Now that I’m back at home, I will get back to writing my blog regularly. I promise.
Ingredients for New York Cheesecake:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, from 12 whole crackers 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice 1/2 cup whipped cream or vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Directions for New York Cheesecake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and graham crumbs. Press mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch-diameter springform pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. At low speed, beat in sugar and lemon zest. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in orange juice.
3. Pour batter over graham cracker crust.
4. Bake for about 1 hour or until the center is set. Let cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream.
Macaroni and Cheese
It’s a favorite of kids and adults alike.
2) Dreamy Chocolate Cake
The Dreamy Chocolate Cake is another amazing option from McKenzie Bakery. This cake is made with a soft, chocolaty cake.
It’s covered in a sweet cream cheese frosting, which is the perfect topping. The cake is made in a tube pan with a chocolate crust. It’s topped with a creamy cheesecake layer and finished with a chocolate glaze.
This is the perfect way to end a night on the couch at home.
How To Prepare Dreamy Chocolate Cake?
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt butter and chocolate chips in a double boiler.
3. Add sugar and vanilla, and whisk until combined. Add eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Sift dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix well.
4. Grease and flour a 10-cup tube pan. Spoon batter into pan. Wrap outside of pan with a sheet of foil, then cover with parchment paper. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove cake from pan. Loosen and remove from pan.
5. Add cream cheese and whip until fluffy.
6. Spoon cream cheese frosting on top of the cake.
7. Chill the cake until ready to serve.
3) Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
The Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is a delicious, sweet dessert made with a soft, chewy cake. It’s topped with a creamy, Cheesecake and covered with a simple sugar glaze.
It’s a cost-effective dessert option for any occasion. It’s made by placing a cake mix in a springform pan and adding a cinnamon roll topping. This is a great way for kids to get the recipe.
The Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is $16.
How To Prepare Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake?
- 1 can cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz) Cool Whip
- 1 yellow box (18 oz) cake mix
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple
- 1 (8.5 oz) package cinnamon rolls
1. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and Cool Whip.
2. Add cake mix and crushed pineapple and mix well.
3. Pour into a springform pan, and cover with cinnamon roll topping.
4. Chill overnight.
5. To serve, remove from the springform pan and the refrigerator. Peel off cinnamon roll topping.
6. Top with powdered sugar and serve.
4) Creamy Lemon Meringue Pie
The Creamy Lemon Meringue Pie is another great option from McKenzie Bakery. The pie is made with a lemon-flavored cake and a lemon meringue topping.
It’s topped with a creamy cheesecake and a breadcrumb crust. This is a delicious dessert option that everyone at home will love.
The Lemon Meringue Pie is $16.
How To Prepare Creamy Lemon Meringue Pie?
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (8 oz) lemon pudding
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
1. Place butter, sugar, eggs, lemon, and milk in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes. Beat in vanilla.
2. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
4. Cool on a wire rack.
5. Cover with lemon meringue topping and breadcrumbs.
6. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
7. Remove from refrigerator, and serve.
5) Pumpkin Banana Cheesecake
The Pumpkin Banana Cheesecake is another amazing option from McKenzie Bakery. This pumpkin-flavored Cheesecake is made with a soft, chewy cake.
It’s topped with a creamy cheesecake and a breadcrumb crust. This is a delicious dessert option for any occasion.
The Pumpkin Banana Cheesecake is $16.
How To Prepare Pumpkin Banana Cheesecake?
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat to combine. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth.
3. Add pumpkin, spices, and banana. Beat to combine.
4. Fold in oats and flour.
5. Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and cool on a wire rack.
8. Cover with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, and cool on a wire rack.
10. Cover with cheesecake filling.
11. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
12. Remove from refrigerator, and serve.
It’s important to remember that these desserts are not created equal. It’s essential to be smart when choosing which dessert you will order at a restaurant.
If you are going to order a dessert, it’s best to choose one that the rest of your party will enjoy as well.
Leave a comment and let us know what your favorite dessert is at McKenzie Bakes!