Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe Is Delicious And Buttery. Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe is a delicious dish that you can make for any event.
You may be wondering what makes this dish so special, and in the end, it’s the combination of spices and butter. This recipe will make your family happy because they will love to eat this delicious meal.
What is the recipe Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe?
Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe is a recipe by Chef Adam, a very well-known food blogger. This recipe post was also originally found on Facebook and shared by many food lovers worldwide.
Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe is a special dish that has been made by a Malaysian Chef in the kitchen of his restaurant. He created this dish to serve his customers and received positive feedback from them. Since then, he decided to publish this recipe on his blog for everyone to enjoy it.
How To Prepare Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe?
Prepare Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4-6 Servings
1. 1 pound beef brisket, cut into bite-sized pieces
2. 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped and sliced in rounds
3. 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped and crushed
4. Salt & Pepper to taste
5. 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup / Worcestershire sauce (optional)
6. 3 tablespoons of Malaysian curry paste (You can buy this at a store near you)
7. 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
8. 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
9. 2 eggs, beaten
10. 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature (used for frying)
11. 3 tablespoons of olive oil – use for drizzling the beef brisket before making masala paste (optional)
12. 1/2 cup of coconut milk
13. 1/2 cup of water
14. 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
15. 1 teaspoon of soy sauce (optional)
16. A pinch of turmeric powder (optional)
17. A pinch of salt (optional)
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1. Add the oil and sesame oil to a pressure cooker and heat it for about 2 minutes.
Step 2. Add the chopped garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
Step 3. Add the onions and stir for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
Step 4. Add the tomato ketchup / Worcestershire sauce, curry paste, and sesame oil and stir well until blended well together.
Step 5. Make sure to add enough water so that there is enough water to cook all the ingredients inside.
Step 6. Add the beef pieces, peppers, salt, and pepper to taste and stir well until all ingredients are well blended.
Step 7. Place the cover of the pressure cooker and close it tightly after adding 2 cups of water.
Step 8. Wait for 10 minutes until all pressure is released, then open the lid carefully and transfer everything into a large serving bowl.
Step 9. To make the Masala paste, you will need to add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to a small bowl and mix well with your hands until the mixture becomes smooth.
Step 10. Pour the masala paste into a small saucepan and heat it at medium heat.
Step 11. Remove from the stove when all ingredients are blended well (about 3 minutes).
Step 12. Add the coconut milk in step 11 and mix well with a whisk until all the ingredients are dissolved.
Step 13. Add the water and mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
Step 14. Add the honey into the masala paste and stir well until incorporated well.
Step 15. Add the eggs into this mixture to combine well before transferring it into the serving bowl.
Step 16. Add the butter and combine well before serving on a large platter/bowl.
Step 17. Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, and turmeric powder (optional)
Step 18. Serve with steamed rice / white rice (In Malaysia, we usually eat nasi putih to go with curry)
Enjoy your delicious meal!
Nutrition Fact Of Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe
The Nutrition Fact of this recipe is as follows (per serving):
|The fat||42 g|
8 Healthy Benefits Of Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe
1. This recipe is very healthy for your body because it contains many vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Iron, and Calcium, which help make your body healthy.
2. This recipe is a great source of protein essential to building muscles in your body.
3. In fact, this recipe is rich in all elements except sugar and cholesterol so it will be good for all the dieting people.
4. This recipe is also a great choice for children, especially underweight kids because it is a rich source of protein and can help them gain weight.
5. This recipe is also low in fat but high in cholesterol, and it is good for people with high cholesterol because they need to reduce the amount of fat they consume every day.
6. This recipe is suitable for people on a diet program because it will not cause any stomachache due to its small amount of sugar essential for your body.
7. This recipe also contains a large amount of fiber essential for your body to maintain its health.
8. This recipe is also rich in iron which aids the production of blood cells in the blood and makes you active throughout the day.
Malaysian Curry Beef Brisket Recipe is a special dish that has been made by a Malaysian Chef in the kitchen of his restaurant. He created this dish to serve his customers and has received positive feedback from them since then. He decided to publish this recipe on his blog to enjoy it.
Firstly, we have to mention that all recipes here on our blog are original posted by food bloggers and not copy written by us.