The Loaded shrimp fries recipe is a favourite around the house and party menu. This recipe is easy to make, offers a unique flavour and has an excellent presentation. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping or garlic mayo if you want to kick it up!
Shrimp fries are coated in seasoned flour and then deep fried until crispy. They’re topped with cheddar cheese whiz, green onions, diced tomatoes, and crumbled bacon dressing.
You can make this dish at home easily. The shrimp fries recipe is easy to make and nice for a family dinner or social party. Its crispy breading is excellent for dipping or a side dish.
Once you have the recipe and ingredients, you can have a delicious dinner in less than 30 minutes.
How To Make Loaded shrimp fries recipe?
The full Loaded shrimp fries recipe is easy to make. The good news is that it’s not very expensive to prepare at home because it’s one of the budget-friendly recipes.
- 1 lb. of large shrimp
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of seasoned buttermilk baking mix
- 2 cups of finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of minced green onion tops
For the sauce, use the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce such as Texas Pete’s® (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the shrimp and cook for about 4 minutes or until they are done. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
2. Rinse the green onions, drain on paper towels, and then chop them finely. Reserve one tablespoon of the chopped green onions for later use.
3. In a large bowl, add the flour, baking mix, cheese, salt and pepper to taste; mix thoroughly until well blended.
4 . In a small bowl, add the hot sauce and worcestershire sauce to the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
5. Heat another skillet or griddle, dip each shrimp fry into the flour mixture, then place them in hot oil. Fry them until golden brown, remove them from the oil and drain them on paper towels.
6. In a large bowl, combine the topping ingredients, then place the chopped shrimp fries into it and toss until they’re well blended.
7. Garnish with remaining chopped green onions and serve with buttermilk ranch dressing or garlic mayo.
Nutrition Facts Of Loaded Shrimp Fries Recipe
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Best 10 Benefits Of Loaded shrimp fries recipe
1. This recipe is a well-liked party menu.
2. Loaded shrimp fries recipe is popular in the U.S and Canada.
3. It has a budget-friendly price, found in restaurants and parties.
4. This recipe is easy to make at home with simple steps the cook can do easily without cooking expertise
5. Loaded shrimp fried recipe doesn’t require cooking expertise. Just a few ingredients will be enough for the preparation of this dish
6. It will be served as a main course for a party or family gathering
7. This recipe is popular in Dining Out and Cooking at home
8. Loaded shrimp fries recipe is vegan-friendly as it doesn’t require any meat, nuts or dairy products
9. This recipe helps the cook to add variety to their menu to attract the customers
10. This Recipe is the perfect dish to serve with Rancher style dipping sauce if you like that type of sauce’s taste.
Where Can I Buy It?
You can get the Loaded shrimp fries recipe at any grocery store because it’s one of the common recipes in America. You can also get this recipe online at a reasonable price.
The Loaded shrimp fries recipe is fair and affordable to all people and parties and special occasions, which will make your party special with tasty food, especially kids and children who always love fried foods.
Who Cannot Eat Loaded Shrimp Fries Recipe?
The loaded shrimp fries recipe is excellent for all meal occasions and parties. It has no side effects for people who are allergic to any ingredients used to prepare this recipe.
The loaded shrimp fries recipe is perfect for everyone, especially adults. It goes well with most parties and every main course because it’s a fried food, which is baked or grilled in the oven.
Best of all, the Loaded shrimp fries recipe is healthy to eat and has no side effects for people who are allergic to any ingredients used in the preparation of this dish. The loaded shrimp fries recipe can be more delicious if you add a tiny amount of garlic mayo to it.
Can You Freeze This Recipe?
It is not safe to freeze the Loaded shrimp fries recipe. That’s because this dish will lose its taste if frozen and defrosted.
How To Reheat This Recipe?
Reheating the Loaded shrimp fries recipe is easy, where you can reheat this dish in a microwave or the oven. In a microwave, warm it up for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
If you are using an oven, place it on a baking sheet and put it in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until warm all over.
The loaded shrimp fries recipe is one of the most common recipes in America and other parts, including Canada. It’s one of the best party and family recipes because you can use it as a side dish or main course.
If you have a party at home, this recipe will be great. The loaded shrimp fries recipe is easy to make, delicious to eat and healthy at the same time.
If you have any questions about this recipe, be sure to comment below.
Thank you so much for reading this post.