Lemongrass Curry Recipes Is a blog that shares recipes from worldwide. We mainly started this blog because we love food, and cooking is one of our favorite ways to express ourselves creatively.
Our recent post on Lemongrass Curry Recipes contains a collection of in-depth explanations for different lemongrass and other Asian ingredients. The following is an introduction to lemongrass curry recipes.
Lemongrass is a kind of herb, flower, and plant of Citronella, known by any other name. Lemongrass is a part of the citrus family and belongs to the same family as oranges, limes, and grapefruits. The plant ranges from 6 feet high, with most of its woody stems hollowed out in the middle to spread throughout the garden.
How do you use lemongrass in cooking?
Lemongrass can be used in three different ways: cooking, garnishing and scented. Lemongrass is used primarily for its flavor and its fragrance. It is a very strong but refreshing taste that can tingle the entire mouth. When smelling lemongrass, you will feel that you are being bathed from all sides with an exhilarating aroma that brings your sense of smell to another level.
- Ginger (1)
- Black Pepper Powder
- Red Chili (1)
- Onion Powder (1)
- Garlic Minced (2)
- Chinese Soup Base (or Stock – Chicken or Beef)
How to make it
Step 1. Prepare the Chinese Soup Base.
Step 2. Make a paste of all the ingredients mentioned above.
Step 3. Cut lemongrass into thin slices and then grind to a fine paste.
Step 4. Once the pasta is ready, add the chopped ginger and peels, and grind it down further until you get a nice paste consistency like this.
Step 5. Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic, and saute until the garlic turns golden.
Step 6. Add the red chili pepper and onion powder and stir fry for a min.
Step 7. Pour the soup base in, re-stir to mix well, and bring it to boil.
Step 8. Add the paste you made earlier, mix well and let it boil further for 5 minutes on medium flame.
Step 9. Add the ground black pepper to taste, remove from heat and serve hot.
Step 10. Garnish with lemongrass leaves or scrapings!
Nutrition Fact Of Lemongrass Curry Recipes
Serving size: 1
Min Prep time: 5 Minutes Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Servings Per Recipe: 10
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Benefits Of Lemongrass Curry Recipes
1. Lemongrass is an important ingredient in Asian cooking as it is largely used for its fragrant aroma. The aroma of lemongrass evokes feelings of being clean, calm, and peaceful. Eating dishes full of lemongrass ensures you can stay in the most pleasant mood all through the day. The fragrance of lemongrass promotes relaxation and happiness, making it an ideal ingredient to add to your well-being program.
2. Lemongrass is a great ingredient for detoxing. Its clean, herbaceous taste is great to help you cleanse your system of negative toxins that may be lingering inside. This can be especially useful after a hectic and stressful day when you feel sluggish, irritable, and sluggish. A lemongrass infusion or drink can help clear skin, remove impurities and aids the circulation of lymphatic fluids.
3. Lemongrass is particularly beneficial for those who have bronchitis. This is because researchers have found that lemongrass can help reduce inflammation and mucus buildup in the lungs.
4. Lemongrass can also help prevent a common cold by clearing out mucus and viruses from your system. It has also been found to help reduce hay fever and asthma symptoms.
5. Lemongrass helps you lose weight by speeding up your metabolism, giving you a burst of energy.
Can you eat lemongrass cooked?
Lemongrass is safe to eat raw, but cooking it will help break down its compounds and make it easier for your body to digest. In eastern cultures, lemongrass is used in cooking as a flavoring agent for many dishes.
It can be used effectively in soups and stews, giving them a lovely lemony flavor. You can eat lemongrass raw or make use of the tea made from its leaves.
Asian cuisine is always a good option to try out as it adds flavor and variety to your cooking. It can also enable you to eat more of the best foods you have always wanted. Asian cuisine is packed with so many delicious tasting delicacies and healthy food that you can never get tired of!