Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe, If you are looking for a unique, delicious, and fun to eat, the Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe is perfect for you.
This crepe cake recipe is easy to make and makes enough servings to feed about 10 people.
How to make Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe
- 8 1/2 oz package of crepes
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream (you can substitute 8oz if desired)
- 1/2 cups chocolate chips or
- 2- 12 oz bags chocolate chips,
- 2 cups heavy cream,
- 1 cup butter,
- and 4 tbs cornstarch.
1. To start making the crepe cake, you’re going to need to prepare the crepes. This can be designed a day before and stored in the refrigerator until needed. You can even prepare it right beforehand if you prefer as well.
2. Using a stovetop or electric skillet, you should have no problem preparing the crepes. Once they are ready, allow them to cool slightly, then spread on a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta and mascarpone cheeses with a spatula until well blended set aside.
4. In a large saucepan or stockpot, heat the cream and butter over medium heat until it simmers. Add in the cornstarch and stir with a whisk. Once the mixture starts to thicken, remove it from the heat.
5. Once you’ve made your batter, you’re going to want to pour it over your refrigerator cream cheeses mixture and stir well, so the cream cheese mixes evenly throughout the crepe batter.
6. You’re now ready to start baking your Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While the range is heating, prepare the pan you will be using to bake your Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe. I suggest lining a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
7. Once your oven has reached the temperature, spread the batter onto your prepared pan and smooth out all the batter using a rubber spatula or spoon handle.
8. Bake in the preheated 325-degree oven for approximately 20 minutes until browned and set (blot with a towel if necessary).
9. Once the crepe cake is finished with the first stage, it’s now time to prepare the ganache topping.
10. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine chocolate chips and cream. Whisk until chocolate is melted and well blended into the cream.
If desired, you can add a bit of butter or shortening to make a thicker consistency, but this isn’t necessary if you’re looking for a more creamy texture instead.
11. Remove the crepe cake from the oven and spread the ganache over the top.
12. Allow to cool completely and serve as desired.
13. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days in an airtight container.
|Calories from fat||439|
Benefits of Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe
Cream cheese contains a high amount of the amino acid tyrosine, the precursor to dopamine and norepinephrine, mood-enhancing and stress relieving.
Cream cheese also contains casein and whey proteins in high amounts. These proteins help build muscle, bones, nails, and hair.
Cream cheese also contains a good amount of calcium. Calcium is important for strong bones and teeth.
Cream Cheese also contains a good amount of Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
Best6 freezing Ideas Of Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe
1. You can freeze this cake before and thaw one out as needed.
2. You can also freeze the crepes after you’ve finished making them before they are completely cooled. This will form a nice round cake shape; however, they may be crumbly when reheated.
3. You can also freeze the crepe batter once made and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month (it was mine for almost 3 months).
4. You can also freeze the Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe once baked and cooled.
5. You can freeze the cream cheese mixture before adding it to the crepes.
6. The crepe cake is best served on the day it’s made, but you can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days in an airtight container. Reheat as desired and top with fresh fruit, sour cream, or chocolate sauce if desired for serving.
Is It Healthy?
Cream cheese is often labeled as a bad guy for your health. So what’s the truth behind all that fat, cholesterol, and calories they are getting accused of and is cream cheese bad for you?
If you believe all of the people who say that cream cheese is unhealthy, it can become confusing to know if it’s really bad for you or not.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at some great reasons why cream cheese isn’t as bad for you as everyone seems to think.
How to store?
1. If you are not using your crepe cake for a couple of days, place it in the refrigerator.
2. You can store your crepes in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before you need to prepare them.
3. You can also freeze your crepes for up to a month before using them, and they should still taste great after they’ve been thawed out.
Cream cheese is a tasty and creamy topping that works well on almost anything. If you are looking for some great ways to use cream cheese, then this Lady M Crepe Cake Recipe is just what you’ve been looking for.
There are so many different ways to prepare this recipe and serve it, but one of the best things about it is that you can enjoy it yourself or share it with your friends and family.