La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is a moist, tender, flavorful chicken breast recipe that is quick and easy to make.
The best part about this recipe is how simple it is. It’s so easy to follow the step-by-step instructions and get a tasty meal on the table in no time.
The beauty of this recipe is that while it’s incredibly satisfying, you can dress up the dish with your favorite herb or spice selection.
How to make La Madeleine Chicken Recipe
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (or 2 Boneless-Skinless Chicken Breasts and 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons La Madeleine Dill Weed
- 1 Teaspoon La Madeleine Rosemary Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
1. Heat milk until very warm but not boiling.
2. Sprinkle chicken with La Madeleine Dill weed and Rosemary Seasoning. Place chicken in a small heavy skillet or pot with plastic wrap set over the top of the skillet or jar; cover and let stand 15 minutes on each side or until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a fork.
3. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add chicken and brown on all sides over high heat until chicken is done.
4. Place on a warm platter; pour some of the cooking liquid over the chicken and serve immediately with rice, potatoes, or noodles.
5. Dress up this La Madeleine dish with your favorite herb or spice selection: basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, to name a few.
Nutrition facts of La Madeleine Chicken Recipe
The benefit of La Madeleine Chicken Recipe
La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is a great recipe for people looking to reduce their calorie intake. It also is for individuals who are watching their sodium levels. This recipe is designed to help meet all of those needs.
La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is also great for people following the diabetic diet because, unlike many other recipes, it’s low in carbs, at only 12g of carbs per serving.
6 Healthy Nutrition of La Madeleine Chicken Recipe
1. La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is chock full of healthy nutrition. It’s high in protein at over 30g of protein per serving which helps to keep the body fueled and energized.
This recipe also packs in great amounts of potassium, which assists in regulating the number of fluids and electrolytes needed throughout the day.
Lastly, it has a great amount of calcium, which supports healthy bone growth and helps maintain strong teeth and bones.
2. La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is also a low-fat food. This is a great benefit to those watching their fat intake levels.
3. With only 12g of carbs, this recipe fits into many different diets, such as the unhealthy diabetic diet or the low carb diet.
4. La Madeleine Chicken Recipe also contains many essential vitamins and minerals vital to maintaining a healthy body. A few examples of these essential vitamins and minerals include Vitamin B-6, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, and Folic Acid, to name a few.
5. La Madeleine Chicken Recipe will help you feel fuller longer. This is great for helping individuals who may need to lose weight.
6. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare. It can be made in under 30 minutes. The formula also includes a simple step-by-step method which makes preparation easier.
How to Store?
La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is very simple to make. You can make it in 15 minutes or less. This recipe can be made in a skillet or with a heavy bottom pan on the stove-top.
How to Serve?
La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is great served with rice, potatoes, noodles, or as an alternate, and this will be a great dish to serve when entertaining guests.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze La Madeleine Chicken Recipe. It’s great for saving leftovers. Freeze it in an airtight container or freezer bag…
How Long Will It Keep?
La Madeleine Chicken Recipe will not last very long in your refrigerator. If you have leftovers, it will be good for up to 5 days. You can keep it frozen for as long as 1 year.
What to Do with Leftovers?
Once you have finished cooking, you can have the leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can also freeze them for up to 1 year, although it’s best to let it defrost completely first if you do freeze it.
Using La Madeleine Chicken Recipe
La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is great served with rice, potatoes, noodles, or an alternate; this will be a great dish to serve when entertaining guests. I hope that you enjoy my recipe.
The Bottom Line
La Madeleine Chicken Recipe is a great choice for people looking to decrease their calorie intake without sacrificing taste.
It’s safe for those following diabetic diets, as it’s low in carbs. With so many health benefits, including plenty of vitamins and minerals, it makes a great choice for those individuals who want to maintain a healthy body. You will love how easy it is to create and how tasty it is to serve it up.