This article is about the King Taco salsa recipe. If you want to know how to make your mouth-watering, homemade salsa for your tacos, this is the article for you!
The ingredients are all easy to find, and there are step-by-step directions that will walk you right through it. You can customize the recipe with any additional elements of your choosing.
How to make King Taco Salsa Recipe
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cups finely chopped cilantro (stems and the leaves, not the big stems)
- 4 jalapenos or 2 habaneros, very finely sliced crosswise (I prefer jalapenos)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lime juice (freshly squeezed!!!)
1. Whisk tomato paste, salt, and lime juice in a bowl until well combined. This is a good time to use your hand blender if you have one.
2. Add onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Mix well.
3. Adjust the seasoning to your taste. (Add more lime juice for a stronger citrus flavor, add some chili powder for a little kick)
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to melt the flavors before serving.
5. Serve with your tacos.
Nutrition facts of King Taco Salsa Recipe
|Fat Calories||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g|
Health Benefits of King Taco Salsa Recipe
The nutrients in this salsa recipe are:
Essential for cellular repair and growth, tissue repair and maintenance, healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Aids digestion helps with weight loss by making you feel fuller for longer periods. Helps lower cholesterol.
Vitamins A & C:
Boost the immune system and fight against infections. Protect cells from damage caused by free radicals throughout the day.
Builds blood cells to supply oxygen throughout your body.
Boosts your immune system and helps with muscle contraction and sending messages through the nervous system.
Needed for strong teeth and bones, helps prevent osteoporosis, among many other things.
Helps boost your metabolism.
Another mineral is important for a healthy metabolism.
6 Best Freezing Ideas of King Taco Salsa Recipe
1. Put it in freezer bags and freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw out overnight in the fridge.
2. Use a silicone muffin cup, fill each with salsa and freeze them. When you want a few, you can take them out as needed, pop them into your toaster oven or microwave for 30 seconds, and enjoy fresh!
3. Freeze in ice cube trays and then transfer to baggies for easy 1/4 cup servings (1 per serving).
4. Make this ahead of time on taco night and serve with premade soft tacos.
5. Make a dip by substituting 3/4 cups salsa verde for the regular salsa and serve with baked tortilla chips.
6. Add to a blender and chop it up, then freeze it in ice cube trays as mentioned in #3 above (this way, you get the consistency of fresh salsa in a frozen state). Then transfer them to baggies for easy 1/4 cup servings (1 per serving).
Is It Healthy For Pregnant Women?
Fish have long been suggested to be beneficial for pregnant women. There are many different types of fish that you can eat during pregnancy, including salmon,
tuna, and trout (especially if you are eating low mercury fish) and carefully selected types of shellfish. However, it is important to note that fish during pregnancy should be a part of a healthy eating plan.
Is It A Good Side Dish For Brats?
Spinach is the ultimate side dish for any Bratwurst meal. However, it can be a bit bland and tasteless, so many people try to flavor it up with different ingredients.
For instance, if you are preparing a spinach side dish for your next brat’s meal, you may want to consider adding onions or garlic to help make the spinach pop a little more than it usually does on its own.
Is King Taco Sauce Gluten-Free?
The King Taco sauce is gluten-free and made with no preservatives. It is also lactose-free, low calorie contains no trans fat, and can be made with non-pasteurized ingredients.
Is King Taco Sauce Lower In Calories?
The King Taco sauce is extremely low in calories and fat, with only 90 calories per 1/2 cup serving. This means that you can enjoy this healthy salsa recipe without worrying about adding a lot of extra junk food into your meal.
Is King Taco Sauce Vegan?
Yes! The King Taco sauce is vegan and gluten-free. However, if you are purchasing the King Taco sauce at the location, it may be served with a cheese dip, so you will want to pay attention to the ingredients used in that particular dip.
Is Texas Pete Hot Sauce Vegan?
Yes! Texas Pete hot sauce is vegan and gluten-free. However, if you are purchasing the hot sauce at the location, it may be served with a cheese dip, so you will want to pay attention to the ingredients used in that particular dip.
The Bottom Line
King Taco salsa recipe makes a great and healthy salsa for your tacos. As you can see from this recipe, it is easy to make, and you will have a great time doing it at home.
It can be made using any ingredients that you want to use and is a winning ingredient when you serve it with your tacos.