The kickin ranch recipe is full of flavor and has a kick. The nice thing about this recipe is that it is easy to put together in advance, so you’re never caught without any dressing again.
With the potent combination of fresh Parmesan, dill, chives, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and garlic, you are sure to get hooked on this ranch.
It’s also great for dipping your favorite finger foods like fries and celery sticks or spread on a sandwich.
How To Prepare Kickin Ranch Recipe?
Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes before serving. It will last for about 5 days in the fridge.
The materials are given below
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk powder (if you can’t find the buttermilk powder, use the same amount of buttermilk)
- Vinegar to taste (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste (I use about ¼ teaspoon each)
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice (to make it less sweet and more acidic) 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill.
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Place on a salad or serve as a dipping sauce. It will stay fresh for about 5 days refrigerated.
4. Serve with the dip or enjoy it with the spoonful! Deliciousness to the last drop!!!
You can also serve this ranch on top of a salad. It goes well with any salad. I prefer to eat it with a nice steak salad; however, you can serve it for extra taste on any salad.
Nutrition Facts Of Kickin Ranch Recipe
|Servings Per Recipe||4|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 grams|
|Saturated Fat||0 grams|
|Trans fat||0 grams|
10 Health Benefits Of Eating Kickin Ranch Recipe
1. Kickin ranch or ranch dressing is rich in calcium, potassium, protein, and other nutrients.
2. It is also rich in antioxidants with an anti-cancer effect
3. Kickin ranch or ranch dressing can lower your risk of stroke, heart disease, and some cancers
4. It is a good source of thiamine and vitamin B6, which help the heart to pump blood properly
5. It contains protein, vitamins D and B12, which are essential for energy metabolism by the body
6. It is also rich in vitamin C and B3, which are suitable for the skin, hair, and nails
7. It also contains carotenoids which help to reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers
8. Kickin ranch or ranch dressing contains a good amount of fiber, manganese, and phosphorus, which are essential nutrients for good health
9. It is also rich in copper to help digestion, immune system, blood cells, bones, and muscles
10. It contains vitamins A, E, and K, essential for good health.
Points To Remember When Eating Kickin Ranch Recipe
1. Kickin’ ranch or Ranch dressing is good for you but in moderation.
2. People who are allergic to eggs should avoid Kickin ranch or ranch dressing
3. Pregnant women should not consume a large amount of Kickin ranch or ranch dressing because it contains a high amount of vitamin A which may harm the fetus if taken in excess.
4. It is better to prepare your Kickin ranch or Ranch dressing from scratch instead of getting a store-bought one that contains preservatives and many other ingredients you may be sensitive to.
5. If you have diabetes, have kidney or heart disease, you should consult your doctor before consuming Kickin ranch or ranch dressing because it can be high in sodium
6. It is best to consume Kickin ranch or ranch dressing with other low-fat foods to lower the calorie content
7. You can keep the ingredients of this recipe stored in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
You can like it: Tubby Custard Recipe: 5 Helpful Tips For Cooking/Serving
Why You May Choose Kickin Ranch Recipe?
1. Kickin ranch or Ranch dressing is a healthier Ranch dressing.
2. It has no added calories and is complete with all the nutrients required by the body
3. Kickin ranch or ranch dressing can be used as a salad, dip, spread, etc.
4. Kickin’ ranch or Ranch dressing takes much less time to prepare than other dressings.
5. You can store it in an airtight container and refrigerate it for up to 5 days
6. Kickin ranch or Ranch dressing is packed with vitamins and minerals.
The Kickin ranch recipe is rich in calcium and protein. It is also suitable for your heart and lowers the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Consuming Kickin ranch or ranch dressing regularly and other vegetables can contribute to better overall health.
I hope you get a kick out of the fact that you can make a delicious and straightforward dressing in just 5 minutes!!!
Share this recipe with your friends and family members if you like it.