Kfoods Chicken Recipes is a food blog created to share various recipes and information on preparing chicken dishes.
The blog post provides information on what ingredients are needed, preparation time, and tips for making your dish as delicious as possible.
The author also provides a contact form on the site that allows visitors to contact them with any questions about the chicken recipes they have posted.
For those who don’t know much about cooking with chicken, Kfoods Chicken Recipes offers helpful hints in each of their recipes.
Top 5 Amazing Kfoods Chicken Recipes
1. Homemade Chicken Pesto
The pesto is easily made, and your family will be impressed with the flavor. Even better, it only takes 3 simple ingredients.
This recipe yields about 2 cups of chicken pesto, so you will have plenty of other uses for it.
Since you can use it as a spread on sandwiches or crackers, or in pasta dishes, and as a marinade for chicken, you can even use it as a dip with toasted bread pieces.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
1. Wash and chop the basil and parsley into small pieces. Heat a medium pan over medium heat, add the sunflower oil.
Add the chopped herbs and constantly stir as they start to brown. When they are wilted, remove from heat and drain in a colander set over a bowl to catch all the flavorful juices, then return them to the pan (reserving any liquids).
2. Add the pesto to your chicken recipe and mix, or use it as a marinade in baking chicken.
2. Jamaican Jerk Dry Rub on Chicken Thighs
Jerk is an authentic Caribbean dry rub used on chicken and other meat in the island country. In Jamaica, jerk cooking is so popular that it has become a cultural landmark.
To make great chicken, use this title recipe, and this will help you get the most from your chicken cooking experience.
- 1 cup of fresh ground allspice berries
- 1/2 cup of fresh ground cloves
- 3 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp of liquid smoke flavoring
1. Put the ingredients into a food processor. Process the mixture until they are well combined and start to get a little crumbly. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 months.
2. Rub the chicken thighs with a spice mixture. Cook on medium-high heat in a cast-iron skillet or pan with a bit of oil or butter until the skin turns golden brown and crispy.
3. Serve the chicken thighs with a side of rice and plantains.
3. Sticky Asian Chicken Wings
Unfortunately, most restaurants don’t bother to season their wings as well as they should. You can make the wings extra delicious with some simple spices. You will be surprised at the fantastic flavor they have when you finish cooking them.
- 1 lb of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of Flour
- 2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt (or to taste)
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F (230 Celsius). Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet. Bake them until they are stuck to the pan, about 30 minutes. When they are done baking, place them on a paper towel to drain some excess fat.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix all of the dry spice ingredients, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
3. Toss wings in a bowl with flour until they are well coated, and then shake off any excess flour and toss into spice mixture until covered completely.
4. Lay the wings on a separate baking sheet, use a fork to poke holes all over the skin’s surface, and then rub with more spice mixture (this will be messy).
5. Bake the wings for 15-20 minutes until they become crispy again. Remove from oven and cool.
6. Store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to three days or wrap individually and freeze for three months.
4. Egg Fried Rice
Everyone enjoys a delicious breakfast, and this title recipe is one of the most popular breakfast recipes on Kfoods Chicken Recipes. This easy-to-follow recipe makes a great, filling meal that’s so tasty you’ll want it with every meal.
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten (or egg substitute)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the rice in a skillet until it’s hot. Add butter and eggs to the rice and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into two bowls and serve with your favorite meat or vegetable sides.
5. Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Jerk is a dry rub used in Caribbean cuisine. Using a jerk rub on chicken will add just the right amount of spice and flavor that you desire.
Many people who enjoy Jerk Chicken believe that you CAN’T have great Jerk Chicken without a jerk rub.
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces or parts
- 2 tbsp of allspice berries (dry)
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Put all of the ingredients in a plastic bag and shake. Add to the chicken and rub over the whole piece or parts as much as you can reach. Store in the bag in the refrigerator.
2. Use the chicken as you usually would use chicken. It’s delicious with plantains and rice – or on a sandwich or as burritos.
These recipes and more are available on Kfoods Recipes. Kfoods is a website devoted to sharing recipes from around the world.
It includes over 30,000 different recipes, and all are provided by members of the site, who also rate and review them.
Kfoods offers recipes for almost any kind of food imaginable, and in this article, we have shared some easy chicken recipes that are great for all skill levels.