Keystone beef recipes are those dishes that are so common that you won’t even need to search for the recipe, but you’ll be surprised to find them on a restaurant menu. They’re one of the few dishes you can pretty much count on seeing everywhere.
These recipes appear in nearly every culture, and they’ve been around for centuries, long before brands like JBS and Hormel had their start.
These recipes are simple yet satisfying, making a prime dish for dinner parties or easy weeknight dinners.
What Is Keystone Beef Recipes?
Many people think of keystone as a brand of breakfast sausage, but as the name implies, the term was first used to describe dishes associated with the meat. Traditionally, these dishes are made using leftover beef, and they often use leftovers in sauces or include them, in other words.
The main ingredient of keystone recipes is as simple as ground beef with a few ingredients added to it (usually salt and pepper) for flavor, sometimes a little sugar, and then just about every barbecue sauce available.
How To Make Keystone Beef Recipes?
Keystone beef recipes are a great way to make cheap ground beef taste just like it’s supposed to be. It’s one of the cheapest meals you can prepare, and it’s fairly simple to do so as well.
- Beef – 1 kg
- Carrots – 2
- Peas – 1 cup [use green peas or frozen peas, if possible]
- Potato – 1
- Onions – 2
- Garlic – 5-10 pieces (or 1/2 Liter juice of the jar)
- Sauce – 1 quart (about 4 cups)
- Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
Fry the onions, carrots, and garlic in a deep pan until they turn soft. Remove them from the pan and place them on a dish. Add the beef to the same pan, fry it with salt, pepper, sugar, and add all the vegetables (including onions) back into the pan with the beef.
In a separate bowl or plate, make flour into a thick mixture. Then add pepper, salt, sugar and mix them with a thick mixture.
Step-3. Now put the flour mixture into the pan and use a wooden spoon. Mix everything well together.
Step-4. Add 1 quart of barbecue sauce (you can use all spices, or only one) and cook, occasionally stirring, until the flour mixture is cooked through and removes sludge from the sides.
Step-5. Fold in potatoes and peas from Step 1 to taste and serve hot with barbecue sauce on top.
Nutrition Facts Of Keystone Beef Recipes
Amazing 10 Healthy Benefits Of Keystone Beef Recipes
1. Keystone beef recipes are a tasty dish suitable for serving any time of the day, and you can even do it as a weekend brunch item. The leftovers can be used in sandwiches and other dishes as well.
2. With all the vegetables and sauce, keystone beef recipes will make you feel full without taking too many calories from your diet. It also contains fiber, which assists in the digestion of food.
3. Offering all the flavors of a fancy meal, keystone beef recipes is a simple dish to prepare, so all you need to do is snap your fingers, and it’s ready for consumption.
4. Keystone beef recipes contain good amounts of protein and low-fat content, which is beneficial for your dietary goals.
5. It’s an easy dish to make and doesn’t require any cooking skill other than chopping an onion and grating a carrot or two.
6. Keystone beef recipes can be served as a main course, side dish, or sandwich. It’s a good way to open your appetite up with some other words so it can be enjoyed throughout the day.
7. Keystone beef recipes have been made for centuries and passed down from one generation to the next to become an essential part of any cook’s arsenal of recipes that they use frequently.
8. Keystone beef recipes is a very affordable dish to make, and you can always get good quality ingredients that taste great.
9. You won’t have to suffer side effects such as bloating, heartburn, or indigestion after eating keystone beef recipes. It’s a great way to taste something delicious without having to worry about your stomach rejecting the meal due to unhealthy ingredients being used.
10. Keystone beef recipes can be made as spicy or mild as you like them.
Is It Good For Pregnant Mother?
Keystone beef recipes can be beneficial for pregnant women to ease their tender appetites without troubling their stomachs. It’s a simple dish that doesn’t require too much cooking, and it’s suitable for the whole family to enjoy, so it is good for pregnant mothers.
It contains many seasonings and spices that may not agree with some people, but then everyone is different when it comes to taste, so there’s no right or wrong in what you choose to eat.
Is It Healthy For Diabetics?
Keystone beef recipes are good for people with diabetes because it contains fiber which can help lower their blood sugar.
This is because fiber absorbs the sugar in your digestive tract and gives you that full feeling without the risk of complications from eating too much sugar.
All you have to do is cut the beef into small pieces, and it’s not a bad idea to add some beans and potatoes so you can easily digest them.
Is It Healthy?
Keystone beef recipes are good for health because they are cheap and can be prepared in small quantities to feed many people.
It’s also very easy to make and doesn’t take too long to prepare, so it suits all kinds of lifestyles, from those who don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen to those who are very busy and still want a dish that tastes good.
Can I Freeze It?
Keystone beef recipes can be frozen in batches and then defrosted and reheated as needed.
Keystone beef recipes are an excellent way to bring new flavors to your day-to-day life. It’s not a regular dish but often saved for special occasions where a crowd needs to be fed.
It’s one of the best ways to use your ground beef and make it taste like you spent more on it than you did.
It’s one of the simplest meals to prepare, and you’ll have a great time doing so as well. If you’re on a diet and are only allowed to eat things organized quickly and easily, then this is one of the best dishes for your needs.
It’s an excellent source of protein, so it can be eaten by anyone who is lactose intolerant or needs meat to make up their daily nutrition intake.
It’s also very inexpensive, making it a great meal for all kinds of people.