I cannot get enough of this Jungle Curry Recipe! I have made it every week for the last two months. It’s just so easy and delicious. I’m not kidding; this stuff is better than take-out!
The ingredients are simple and inexpensive; you probably already have most of them in your pantry or fridge.
You can add more or less of any spice to suit your tastes, but the following recipe is my favorite. It rocks any day of the year – winter, summer, fall, or spring.
How to make Jungle Curry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, canola oil, or peanut oil
- 2 medium-size onions, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced (or use green bell peppers)
- 1-pound cooked chicken breast shreds (or use canned chicken breast)
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk [can use plain white milk]
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 3 inches each (optional), coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic pods, coarsely.
Step 1: Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Step 2: Add minced ginger; stir-fry until fragrant. Add onions, bell peppers, chicken, and mushrooms; stir-fry until onion is translucent.
Step 3: Add coconut milk, cauliflower, and garlic; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until the coconut milk has reduced by about half.
Step 4: Add chicken. Stir and simmer for one additional minute.
Step 5: Serve over jasmine rice with a side of pickled okra and carrots.
How to prepare time?
Nutrition facts of Jungle Curry Recipe
- Calories: 481
- calories from fat: 56
- carbohydrates: 84
- fiber: 6.1
- protein: 42.5
- Protein per serving: 6.
Health Benefits of Jungle Curry Recipe
Ginger is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It also has strong antibiotic and antiparasitic properties. This makes it great for treating stomach infections, colds, cases of flu, and parasite infections.
Mushrooms are high in fiber and help promote healthy digestion. They are also high in B vitamins, which help to maintain a healthy nervous system.
Cauliflower is an excellent vitamin C and A source, which has important antioxidant properties. It also contains phytoestrogens, which have strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Best 5 Freezing Ideas for Jungle Curry Recipe
1. Freeze in individual portions to be used as a side dish. Freeze by itself with no added liquid. This will make it easier to grab a meal quickly.
2. Freeze with the liquid. You can use regular or coconut milk in the recipe, depending on what you like. Be sure to thaw completely before heating up on the stovetop or microwave.
3. Freeze in individual portions, and add chicken to each portion when thawed. This way, you can easily measure exactly what you need to add chicken.
4. Freeze in single portions and thaw completely. Then reheat in the microwave until hot. This is a great idea for a quick meal on hectic days when you don’t have time for cooking or on busy nights when you don’t have time to cook but want to eat something wholesome.
5. Add noodles to each portion when frozen. You can eat it like a stir fry with no hassle.
How to store?
Store in the refrigerator for 6-8 days. To freeze, allow frozen casserole to cool and place in an airtight plastic bag or large container. If you stack and freeze, leave room between layers for expansion.
Jungle curry recipe vegetarian
This jungle curry recipe vegetarian is one of my favorite dinner recipes. This is a no-meat style of curry. I don’t make it as often, but when I do, I enjoy it. It is great reheated the next day and can be made with vegetable oil if you prefer not to use chicken or beef stock.
Jungle curry recipe Chin Chin
Jungle curry recipe Chin Chin is one of my favorite Thai curries. This jungle-cry Chin chin dish is made with beef, mushrooms, and coconut milk. It is a mild Thai curry that you can use to make as much or little spicy as you like.
The green beans and bell pepper keep it colorful and add to this dish’s delicious taste. I serve it with jasmine rice or plain white rice for a complete meal.
Thai jungle curry calories
This jungle curry recipe calorie is a great dish to make for a family get-together or a party. It is easy to make and doesn’t take very long.
It is a great meal for guests because it can be made ahead of time and then cooked at the last minute.
The jungle curry recipe is yummy
This is one of my favorite Thai curries. This jungle curry recipe yummy has been on my website for some time now and is still one of my favorites.
It is a mild curry that I enjoy making. It tastes great reheated the next day and can be made with vegetable oil if you prefer not to use beef or chicken stock.
Jungle curry recipe baked
This is one of my favorite Thai curries. This jungle curry recipe is a great dish to make for a family get-together or a party.
It is easy to make and doesn’t take very long. It is a great meal for guests because it can be made ahead of time and then cooked at the last minute.
Jungle Curry Recipe, Curried dishes that are very popular with Thais, especially in Thailand’s central region, once known as Thailand’s ‘food basket.’
It is made with both meat or chicken and vegetarian. The name seems to come from the fact that while rice is in the forest where you can find jungle animals, it seems like a jungle curry.
Jungle Curry Recipe Vegetarian is another version of a wonderful dish that you can eat at home or take along to a party.
What is jungle curry made of?
Serve it in small portions so your guests can eat with their hands. They’ll probably use a few spoons, but since the cuisine doesn’t have too many utensils, everyone will be able to get their share. Jungle Curry is eaten in small portions, not with utensils, but with a spoon or a fork.
How long does it take to cook?
It takes about 20 minutes for the curry to boil and then simmer for 10 minutes. You can serve this hot or cold as a sauce on bread or noodles.
Can I use chicken instead of beef?
Jungle Curry is a spicy dish, so use beef if you prefer. If you have chicken stock on hand, you can use that instead of the beef stock in some recipes. Combine equal parts beef and chicken stock in the pot.