The Japanese curry ramen recipe is a food that is popular in Japan. This dish is made with rice noodles and Japanese curry of thickened consistency.
It is no wonder why the Japanese curry ramen recipe is popular in Japan. This dish is easy to make and has a great flavor. It is a dish that everyone in the family will be happy to eat.
This dish is something that you must try. You will want to make it regularly once you have tasted it.
Today we will learn how to make this dish easily.
How To Make Japanese Curry Ramen Recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 oz top sirloin – can use chicken breast as well
- 4 cups low or no-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs – you want fresh eggs here
- 2 cubes Japanese curry – Golden Curry seems to be a pretty popular brand
- ramen noodles – or alkaline spaghettini
- a bit of oil
- green onion to garnish
Directions For Japanese Curry Ramen Recipe
1. Place your ramen noodles in a pot, and fill them with cold water. Please leave them in the fridge for about 1 hour. Meanwhile, combine your top sirloin with chicken broth in a small skillet and turn on high heat.
Cover when you first turn the stove on, and it’s hot – set a timer for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, hit the burner off, so you don’t burn it.
2. When the top sirloin broth is done – drain your noodles in a colander. Rinse well with freshwater, so there is no starch left on them. Drain the noodles again and leave them in the colander for a minute to dry completely.
3. Heat your pan on medium-high heat, and add a bit of oil from the side of the pan to help prevent sticking.
4. Lightly pound your eggs and then break each one into quarters lengthwise – set aside in a jar or other container.
5. Add the noodles to your pan, brown on all sides.
6. Meanwhile, add your 2 cubes of curry to the top sirloin broth and stir until completely dissolved.
7. Right before you remove the noodles from the pan – add your eggs and let them sit on top briefly – then flip them over slightly and let them cook a quick minute or two more.
8. When your noodles are finished – remove them from the pan. Add your top sirloin broth and stir until it’s heated through.
9. Pour your broth into a bowl – add in your ramen noodles and top with green onion to garnish. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of Japanese Curry Ramen Recipe
Best 7 Health Benefits Of Japanese Curry Ramen Recipe
1. The Japanese curry ramen recipe is a good source of protein. It provides your body with a combination of digestible animal and plant proteins.
2. This recipe is a good source of dietary fiber. When digested, fiber helps keep the digestive tract healthy by maintaining soft stools and managing the elimination of waste products in the intestines that lead to constipation or diarrhea. It also helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
3. It is a good source of iron. Iron is an essential mineral for the body because it helps regulate the oxygen supply to our organs and tissues. It also helps produce new red blood cells, which carry oxygen around the body.
4. This recipe is a good source of folate. Folate is an important B vitamin that plays an important role in cell division and the production of DNA and RNA. Folate is also necessary for forming proteins, which support our bodies’ growth and development.
5. It is a good source of magnesium. Magnesium is a mineral essential for many functions in the body, including muscle contraction, energy production, proper nerve function, and maintaining healthy bones.
6. This recipe is a good source of potassium. Potassium helps regulate the amount of fluids and electrolytes in the body, which is necessary for efficient muscle function and proper nerve and heart activity.
7. It is a good source of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is necessary for maintaining our body’s immune system and nervous system function and helping to convert blood glucose into energy.
Do We Need To Boil Water Before Cooking The Ramen Noodles?
Japanese curry ramen recipe depends on your style of cooking – I usually drop the uncooked noodles into room temperature water, stir gently, and then set them in the fridge for an hour or so.
You can also do the same by adding cold water and ramen noodles to a pan, then boiling them until soft.
Any Tips On Getting The Eggs To Come Out Perfect In The Dish?
Use fresh eggs – then either whip them with a fork or lightly beat with a whisk. This helps make them spread more evenly as they set a bit faster.
How Long Can This Keep In The Fridge?
Anywhere from 3-5 days – see if it still tastes good to you after that period before eating it!
You can also read: How To Make Curried Chips Recipe: Easy 10 Steps
The Best Japanese Curry Ramen Recipe is best served with green onion on top and some soy sauce. You can also do this with a side of edamame beans, but sometimes I like it plain and simple.
The flavors in the beef top sirloin broth are very rich. Some may prefer this dish, while others may try adding some extra vegetables to the mix, such as carrots or snow peas.