The insomnia cookies recipe is short and easy because it only needs four ingredients. They only take about a minute or two to bake, so if you have some leftover from the day before, these cookies are the perfect thing for a midnight snack on the couch when you can’t sleep or just about any time of day.
This straightforward recipe requires four ingredients and can be assembled in minutes. The only thing I recommend is to bake them as soon as possible after mixing the dough because they become crispier and cook faster with time.
You can make a big batch of balls, or maybe just one or three-it will still be delicious either way!
If you want to make some for this Christmas season, you should feel ready to roll out the dough within an hour after mixing it up.
How To Make Insomnia Cookies Recipe?
This recipe is a straightforward one that requires only four ingredients to make: flour, melted butter, vanilla, and chocolate chips. You will also need a few bowls that you have to prepare before you get started to seem a little complicated at first glance.
But trust me when I say that all the ingredients are pretty simple, and the whole process can be done in just minutes of hands-on work.
It requires a few simple ingredients, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup soft butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-6 ounce chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add the flour, butter, and vanilla – mix them well.
3. Make small balls of the batter and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving some space between each ball.
4. Press down each ball with a fork until it flattens into a round cookie shape.
5. Place a few chocolate chips on top of each cookie and press them down gently.
6. Bake for about 5 minutes or until you see the chocolate start to melt.
7. Make sure to place these cookies on a piece of parchment paper, so they don’t get stuck in the muffin tin.
8. Let the cookies cool for about a minute, and then remove them from the muffin liners.
9. Let them sit for about five minutes before handling.
10. Once they are completely cool, you can store them in an airtight container or freeze them if used soon.
Nutrition Facts of Insomnia cookies recipe
|Total fat||6 g|
|Saturated fat||3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g|
|Total carbs||5 g|
Best 10 Amazing Health Benefits Insomnia Cookies Recipe
1. It is my favorite snack when I have a sweet tooth.
2. You can use these baked cookies to make something sweet for your kids after dinner time.
3. Use them to replace sugar in baking, or use them when baking brownies/cupcakes.
4. These cookies are healthier than sugar and bread due to the ingredients in the recipe, so they are suitable for people with diabetes since they don’t foster blood sugar production that encourages heart diseases.
5. This recipe is suitable for weight loss since it contains low fat and sugar content.
6. This recipe is low carb and keto-friendly so that you can use these cookies as a substitute for your regular sweet treats.
7. They are great for kids because they won’t harm their teeth by eating snacks with high sugar content, leading to tooth decay in children.
Insomnia cookies recipe also contains healthy fats from butter, so that this cookie will be a great alternative to your favorite candy bar.
8. These cookies are very easy to make, low prep, and no special equipment is needed, making it more enjoyable.
9. These are gluten-free and vegan and contain no soy, milk, or eggs.
10. High in fiber, calcium, protein, and vitamin B6 content – perfect for women who want to lose weight but still eat healthy food.
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
These cookies are made without any animal product. They are also gluten-free and vegan. And they still taste delicious!
If you choose to use vegetable oil instead of butter, this cookie will be suitable for vegetarians.
People who want to eat something sweet but don’t want to consume gluten will enjoy these cookies since they are baked with flour specially prepared for people who are intolerant to gluten.
If you want to cut down your sugar intake, the Insomnia cookies recipe is perfect.
Muffin Tin Sweet Treat
If you love to snack in the afternoon but still watch your weight, these cookies will be a perfect addition to your daily routine.
The Insomnia cookies recipe for a healthy evening snack.
They are gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, and full of healthy ingredients that will help you feel better in the morning.
Whether you want to eat them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, these cookies are a suitable replacement for anything sweet that causes tooth decay and weight gain.
This recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth, and because it is so easy to make and the ingredients are inexpensive, you can enjoy making them any time you’re in the mood for a snack.
Also, if you have any further questions, please comment below.
Enjoy your Insomnia cookies!