Holy Cow Cake Recipe is the best-loved of many delightful cake recipes famous for being nutritious and low in fat.
Betty Crocker developed the recipe in 1955. Today, it has become a popular recipe used by people who wish to challenge themselves with a flavorful cake without sacrificing their health.
The result is a delicious cake sweetened with honey while also using flour and oats to create layers of delectable nutty flavors.
How to make Holy Cow Cake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (18 oz) of pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel or lemon peel, optional (optional)
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the paper baking cup in a regular size muffin tin.
2. In a medium-size bowl, mix flour, oats, baking powder, and cinnamon until blended; add pumpkin and stir until blended with flour mixture (do not over mix). In another small bowl, beat eggs with orange peel or lemon peel; stir into pumpkin mixture.
3. Spoon batter equally into 12 regular muffin cups prepared by placing paper baking cups in each cup before adding the wet ingredients to them.
4. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. The cake is best served warm but can be refrigerated and eaten later on.
6. Serve warm with a cream topping.
Nutrition facts of Holy Cow Cake Recipe
Price In Holy Cow Cake Recipe
Holy Cow Cake Recipe is priced at $3.49 in Walmart, $3.97 in Target, and $4.47 in Costco.
Amazing 6 Health Benefits of Holy Cow Cake Recipe
1. As you consume these healthy yet tasty cake recipes, you are getting a good nutrient source that is vital for your body.
2. Holy Cow Cake Recipe helps improve the digestion system since it is rich in fiber.
3. Eating the cake helps lower bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels in the blood to help stabilize blood pressure levels at normal ranges when consumed regularly.
4. Holy Cow Cake Recipe is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids that can help improve brain function and memory.
5. As you consume Holy Cow Cake Recipe, you are helping lower your chances of getting diabetes as you get the mineral iron from oats.
6. These recipe cake recipes are rich in antioxidants that help fight against cell damage caused by free radicals in your body.
Is It Healthy?
Holy Cow Cake Recipe contains plenty of good nutrients that make it a healthy choice when battling unhealthy foods.
Better still, you don’t have to compromise taste when eating these cake recipes as they are delicious, and they sure will help you win dessert wars.
As you can see from the ingredient list, Holy Cow Cake Recipe is chock full of goodness and tastes great in addition to its nutritional benefits.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Since it is made with all-purpose flour and not wheat flour, which has gluten, this recipe does not meet the criteria for being Gluten-Free.
Is It Delicious?
Holy Cow Cake Recipe tastes great, and you are guaranteed to get an awesome dessert every time you make it. This recipe is perfect for those looking to build their dessert repertoire and learn more about cooking.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
There is nothing in it to make it unsuitable for pregnant women; however, it is always advisable to consult their doctors before trying out new recipes.
Is It Fattening?
Holy Cow Cake Recipe is vegan and contains no cholesterol or saturated fat traces, so you don’t have to worry about your weight.
Is It Unhealthy?
The ingredients used in the Holy Cow Cake Recipe are high-quality and contain nothing that will hinder your health.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
Diabetic patients can eat the holy Cow Cake Recipe as it does not contain sugar and is low in sodium.
Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
Holy Cow Cake Recipe is unassuming and contains no traces of the cancer-causing chemical nitrates, making it a great choice for those who have cancer.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Holy Cow Cake Recipe contains no cholesterol, so its heart-healthy properties are intact. Holy Cow Cake Recipe is another healthy cake recipe that is a delight to eat.
For many people, this recipe is their appetizer for when they want to sit down and relax with some good friends over a good movie.
Holy Cow Cake Recipe is a great recipe to try. It is a delicious cake recipe that will help satisfy your cravings while helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle at the same time.
This is another great recipe to try when you are just looking for some simple and tasty recipes to make.
There are many other nutritious, low-fat, or fat-free recipes out there, and I encourage everyone (including those who already eat well) to try out new recipes from this site and others.