Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe Is one of the most popular recipes on hellofresh.com. Hailed as “the go-to recipe when you need a flavorful and healthy meal in minutes.
” it is a vegan, gluten-free, paleo, whole30, and soy-free recipe that only takes 20 minutes to prep and 35 minutes to cook. Hellofresh offers an abundance of recipes for all lifestyles, including whole30-friendly meals that can be prepped ahead of time during the week.
This is a great weeknight meal and perfect for those trying to eat well and stay on track with the new eating strategy. Try this recipe below when you have the time, and let me know what you think!
What Is Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe?
Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe is a paleo, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, quick, and healthy recipe that everyone can enjoy. Hellofresh offers a wide variety of recipes for all lifestyles, including whole30-friendly meals that can be prepped ahead of time during the week.
This recipe was voted favorite dish on hellofresh.com in 2013. Click here to read more about it!
Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe is designed to be eaten as a meal or as a side dish for lunch or dinner.
How To Make Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe?
prepare Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup of coconut milk (not full fat)
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes (add more or less depending on heat tolerance)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- a handful of fresh cilantro, chopped – for serving
Step 1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until just browned about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan and set it aside in a bowl.
Step 2. Add onions to the pan and saute for 3 minutes, over medium heat, until onions are soft. Add garlic and saute an additional 30 seconds until fragrant.
Step 3. Add remaining ingredients except for cilantro and stir to combine well with the onions, cooking for an additional 2 minutes over medium heat. Add cilantro and chicken and toss to combine; remove from heat.
Step 4. Let cool completely, then place in an airtight container. The longer it sits, the better the flavors. This chicken curry freezes well too.
Once thawed, reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave and serve over rice, quinoa, or even cauliflower rice.
Nutrition Fact Of Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe
7 Amazing Healthy benefits Of Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe
The Chicken Curry Recipe is a delicious and healthy dinner recipe made with nutrients from coconut milk, pepper flakes, cilantro, tomato paste, and more! This quick and easy meal gives you 7 amazing health benefits:
1. Helps you increase your Vitamin B12 intake since the chicken broth in the curry cooks with it, making it more bioavailable.
2. Helps you pack protein into your meals since the meat acts as a protein extender.
3. It Helps you reduce your inflammatory load because of the omega-3s, omega-6, and antioxidants from the cauliflower and tomato paste. And, who doesn’t like to have a less inflammatory load in their systems!
4. Helps you feel full due to plant-based foods in the recipe.
5. Helps you build lean muscle since protein is a great source of it and helps your metabolism burn more calories at rest while eating it.
6. Helps you cut calories since the recipe is for just one serving.
7. Helps you feel satisfied for a long time because of the quinoa and vegetables.
Have any Side effects on it?
There are no negative side effects of this recipe. It is 100% natural and healthy, made with ingredients you can find at your local grocery store.
What is the difference between Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe?
Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe and Hellofresh Beef Curry Recipe are similar but with different flavor profiles. Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe uses coconut milk as an ingredient which helps make it a paleo, vegan, and gluten-free meal.
Hellofresh Beef Curry Recipe doesn’t use any coconut milk but instead uses broth and ground beef. Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe is more keto-friendly, and if you don’t have access to coconut milk, you can use vegetable broth instead.
The cooking time will also be slightly different depending on which ingredient you’re using; the chicken breast will take an additional 5 minutes of cooking time, while the ground beef will only take 4 minutes to cook.
The Hellofresh Chicken Curry Recipe is a delicious, healthy meal that could be made with rice instead of quinoa. If you like the chicken curry recipe but find it’s too spicy for your tastes, I recommend using one more garlic clove and ¼ cup of red pepper flakes. You can also adjust the heat level by using fewer or more red pepper flakes.