Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes is a collection of vegetarian Indian recipes perfect for the summer barbecue season. They’re all delicious and healthy, too!
Different kinds of vegetables are used in each recipe, which keeps things interesting and gives you a break from eating the same one repeatedly.
How to make Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes
- Marinated Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Vegetables 1.5 lbs of Asian eggplant
- cut into spears 2 lbs of zucchini
- cut into spears 1.5 lbs of okra
- cut into rings 1.5 lbs of red potatoes
- peeled 1 cup of cilantro
- chopped 2 tbsp turmeric powder 1 tbsp minced ginger Garlic 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Step 1: Marinate the vegetables in turmeric, ginger, and garlic for at least 4 hours. Then soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Grill the vegetables until cooked thoroughly (about 10 minutes for each vegetable).
Step 3: Serve warm with a side of rice and naan or other flatbreads.
How to prepare time?
Prep Time: 10 mins. | Cooking Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 20 mins. Feeds: 8 people
Nutrition facts of Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes
- Calories: 184
- Calories from fat: 3
- Total fat: 3 gm
- Saturated fat: 0 gm
- Trans fat: 1 gm
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Potassium: 100 mg
- Carbohydrates: 26 gm
- Sugars: 6 gm
- Dietary Fiber = 1g.
Health Benefits of Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Grilled Vegetable recipes are high in fiber, which helps you feel full for longer. Fiber also helps lower LDL cholesterol levels and the risk of heart disease.
Grilled vegetable recipes are great sources of vitamins A, C, K, and folate. Folate is needed to produce red blood cells and is recommended during pregnancy to help prevent spina bifida in infants. Grilled vegetables help prevent cancer.
Best 6 Freezing Ideas for Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes
1. Use a vacuum sealer or double layer of zip-top freezer bags to freeze grilled vegetables for later use.
2. For large batches, you can chop the vegetables first, then freeze them on cookie sheets until they’re solid. Then transfer them to freezer bags or plastic containers.
3. Freeze your marinade in ice cube trays before adding it to your vegetables and skewers.
4. Freeze grilled vegetables in small portions so you can add a couple of pieces to salads or sandwiches as needed.
5. Freeze grilled vegetables by themselves for a quick, no-cook meal.
6. If you need to cook the vegetables first, cook them until they’re barely wilted and a little crunchy. Then freeze them immediately to lock in the freshness of their flavor.
Vegetarian things to grill
We hope you enjoy this collection of vegetarian Indian recipes that are perfect for the summer barbecue season. They’re all delicious and healthy, too! Be sure to share them on Facebook or Pinterest! You might also want to check out our website for more recipe ideas.
Gluten-free, vegetarian BBQ ideas
There’s no reason why you can’t enjoy your favorite foods at a barbecue if you’re following a gluten-free diet. Since most gluten-free products are baked, you can stick to the fresh produce and enjoy great-tasting foods.
Vegetarian BBQ recipes Jamie Oliver
This vegetarian BBQ recipe is high in fiber and low in fat, which makes it a healthy alternative to meat. Also, the whole family will love this one!
How to marinate vegetables for barbecue Indian Style
If you follow the instructions for Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes, you don’t need to buy expensive and strange-tasting sauces for barbecue recipes. This is a very simple marinade, and it’s delicious.
The Best Raw Food Barbecue Recipes
Raw foods can be used in various ways, including in vegetarian dishes. You can make some delicious meals with raw food. The following raw food recipes are really good, too! Enjoy!
Indian Vegetarian Fried Rice Recipe
Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes is easy to prepare and full of veggies. Just add a little more seasoning, and it will be great.
Grilled Vegetable Recipes with Olives & Lemon
Ever wonder how to get grill marks on the vegetables? Use this simple marinade recipe, and you’ll be able to get perfect grilled marks every time!
Grilled Vegetable Salad with Balsamic Reduction
Grilled vegetable salads are a great side dish for any barbecue. Make this one in the morning, and you’ll have a delicious meal with little effort later that day.
Is Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes Healthy?
Absolutely. Grilled vegetables are high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals and are good for you. All the vegetables used in the recipes below have been scientifically proven to help fight cancer.
Grilled Indian Vegetarian Recipes is one of the best collections of vegetarian recipes on the web. If you like Vegetarian Recipes, then you should check out List25’s other vegetarian lists and Recipe Cookbooks.
Check out these pages for more: If you have enjoyed this page, please share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!