The Goo ball recipe is a delicious dish. It tastes really good. It is not too hard to make, and it is a great starter recipe for kids. It can be served as a side dish or as a dessert.
It is a ball of goo. The goo can be either sweet or savoury. The balls are made with Jell-O and cream of wheat.
This recipe is simple, tasty and healthy. It is an easy food to make for the kids. It is also a great appetizer dish or dessert.
How To Make Goo Ball Recipe?
The Goo ball recipe is straightforward to make. This allows you to make it at home.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Step-1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch-square pan.
Step-2. In a medium bowl, combine sugar and vanilla extract, add eggs and beat at low speed for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Stir in milk.
Step-3. In another bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture just until blended (do not overmix). Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan; bake 20 minutes or lightly browned.
Step-4. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
Step-5. With a serrated knife, cut into 24 squares.
Step-6. Spoon melted butter over each piece and serve immediately with your choice of toppings, such as whipped cream, nuts or other garnishes.
The Nutrition Facts Of Goo Ball Recipe
The Goo ball recipe contains the following nutrients,
Best 11 Health Benefits Of Goo Ball Recipe
1. Goo ball recipe is a food item that contains high amounts of saturated fat. It also contains cholesterol, sodium and a high amount of carbohydrates.
2. It also contains a high amount of sodium. The food item should be consumed in moderation or not at all.
3. It is important to note that it is high in calories too, which means it contains many calories and is low in vitamins and minerals.
4. It is an easy food to make for the kids and can be served as a side dish or as a dessert.
5. It does not contain any raw materials harmful to human health, i.e., yeast, wheat, eggs, milk and more.
6. It is a suitable food item to be served as a side dish and served as a dessert.
7. Goo ball recipe contains 8 critical nutrients, including carbohydrates, Protein, Fiber, Vitamins and Minerals.
8. It also has some beneficial nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
9. It is a good option for those looking for an easy recipe to make at home with kids.
10. Goo ball recipe is a simple, tasty and healthy food item to be served as a side dish or dessert.
11. It can be served as a starter or considered a main dish, too, depending on what you serve it with.
Can I Freeze It?
The Goo ball recipe can be frozen. It freezes well and will also taste great when taken for a picnic. It is also a good option for freezing Christmas decorations, as it does not change in appearance, and when thawed, you can still make the same designs.
How Long Can It Last?
The FDA has tested this food item to last up to 25 days stored at room temperature and up to 10 months refrigerated or frozen.
Any Side Effects
The Goo ball recipe is free from side effects. It is a healthy food item that does not contain any harmful materials.
Is It Good For Children?
Yes, it is safe for children, and they can consume this food item.
It can be used in some dishes, as it is very versatile. Sometimes, you could use it as a garnish instead of using sugar. It has a thin consistency, due to which it can be used in many ways.
You could dip your finger in the goo ball and then let the kids feed themselves with them.
This recipe is easy to make, and the ingredients are easy to find.
Is It Good For Pregnant Mother?
This food item is safe during pregnancy. Pregnant women can consume it without any worries.
You can make this recipe at home or any party or event. This recipe requires a lot of time and effort to make, but it tastes really good after it is ready, making the children very happy.
The Goo ball recipe is a good and healthy food to be served as a side dish or dessert. The formula is easy to make, and the ingredients are readily available in the market.
It can be made at home or any party or event. All children will love this recipe due to its taste.
If you have any queries, you can comment below.