Golden corral banana pudding recipe is a classic southern dish that is gooey, sweet, and irresistible. For most people, banana pudding is a summertime dessert.
It reminds us of sitting around on the porch with our parents and grandparents while reminiscing past times.
It may be hard to believe, but the pudding was originally made by accident when an executive from General Foods was on his way to a dinner party and realized he had forgotten his custard powder!
He added heavy cream and pineapple juice to create a delicious custard-like cake that quickly became popular in Southern society.
How To Prepare Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe?
For a golden corral banana pudding recipe, follow these simple steps:
Ingredients Of Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream
- 1 13.5 oz can of pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- 1 8-ounce package of white, vegan vanilla pudding mix (such as Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tablespoons golden corn syrup [more for serving] or erythritol sweetener if you can tolerate it
- A few drops of yellow food coloring (optional) [yellow = yellow = yellow]
Direction Of Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe
1. Combine the cream, pineapple juice, vanilla pudding mix, and golden corn syrup in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well, and then add a few drops of yellow food coloring if using.
2. Put into 9-inch mold or cupcake liner [use paper cups for DazBak Mold Filler targets}
3. Cook at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes with the insert inserted in the middle of the pan.
4. Remove cake from the pan by placing a plastic bag over the top and removing the insert. Let it cool completely before adding the topping.
5. For serving: Use 2 teaspoons of sugar syrup (1 tablespoon sugar dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water) to drizzle on top.
6. Serve alone, with whipped cream, or with ketchup!
Nutrition Facts Of Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe
How To Make More Delicious?
Add in more pudding mix and cook longer. Add in some chopped chocolate chips or chocolate morsels.
Add in some banana slices.
How To Save Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe?
Golden corral banana pudding recipe is a quick fix dessert that is simple and perfect for weeknight entertaining. In addition to that, it can also be used in DazBak mold filler targets!
To freeze: Add the pudding mix to the cups or the insert, then freeze for about 10 minutes. Dip the bottom of the cup or insert into some sugar syrup, then pour on top of the pudding mixture and freeze.
Can Heart Patient Eat This Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe?
Heart patients can consume the golden corral banana pudding recipe. Although the dish contains less sugar than usual pudding, it still has a healthy dose of good fats [i.e., monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats] and fiber [i.e., soluble fiber].
How Much Should I Eat?
There is no maximum or minimum amount of golden corral banana pudding recipe that you should consume in a day.
As long as the serving size is within your calorie limits and your diet allows it, then it’s perfectly fine to eat as much of it as you want.
Breast Feeding Women Can Eat Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe?
Breastfeeding women can consume golden corral banana pudding recipes as long as no sugar is added.
The reason is that breast milk contains lactose, the sugar found in cow’s milk, and it’s not recommended that breastfeeding women consume foods containing lactose.
Best 10 Benefits Of Eating Golden Corral Banana Pudding Recipe
1. Golden corral banana pudding recipe is easy to make.
2. It’s a convenient dessert that can be made in a short period.
3. It’s nutritious and full of good fats and fiber.
4. It’s a crowd favorite at every dinner party, family event, and holiday gathering.
5. The ingredients are readily available in grocery stores, even small corner markets, and it doesn’t require much prep work for the cook besides putting them in the pan!
6. It’s a must-have for every holiday meal.
7. It’s a great alternative for birthday parties, baby showers, and other small gatherings.
8. It’s a quick-fix dessert that is simple to make and perfect for weeknight entertaining. In addition to that, it can also be used in DazBak mold filler targets!
9. It keeps well in the fridge [for up to 3 days], so you can save it and eat it later.
10. It’s a delicious dessert that tastes like summertime and vacation.
You can also read it: Tubby Custard Recipe: 5 Helpful Tips For Cooking/Serving
The golden corral banana pudding recipe can be made easily in a short period. It’s a quick-fix dessert that is simple to make and perfect for weeknight entertaining.
The golden corral banana pudding recipe is a fun dessert to have at your next get-together!
If you have tried this before, leave us a comment below and let us know how it turned out! If you haven’t made it yet, you can share this article on Facebook or Twitter to encourage your friends and loved ones to give it a try.
Enjoy your food.