No one can deny that a bowl of Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe cereal is a delicious breakfast, but have you ever thought about turning the tasty grain into an equally tasty cake? It’s easier than you think: all you need are just four ingredients.
This recipe for a Fruity Pebbles Cake includes more sugar than the usual cake recipe, which will give it that desirable sweetness and those classic Fruity Pebbles crunch.
How to make Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened and diced
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- 5 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal (crushed)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare three 8″ round cake pans. Also, grease thoroughly and line with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream the sugar and butter for 3 to 5 minutes until light and fluffy. While beating, gradually add the beaten eggs.
3. Alternating with the crushed Fruity Pebbles, add this mixture to the frosting.
4. Pour the batter into each pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of each cake comes out clean. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before removing from pan and serving.
Nutrition facts of Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe
|Saturated Fat||17.3 grams|
|Total Fat||22.8 grams|
|Saturated Fat||9.6 grams|
|177 mg||47.7 grams|
Perfect 7 Freezing Ideas of Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe
1. Freeze Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe in layers, covered with either plastic wrap or foil, for up to a month.
2. After thawing, frost with your favorite homemade or store-bought frosting.
3. Dehydrate into crumbs for Fruity Pebbles cereal cookies and bars.
4. Grind into Fruity Pebbles cereal flour to make cake or brownie batter extra crunchy.
5. Mix in with some chocolate chips and nuts to turn into Fruity Pebbles cereal bark.
6. Wrap in plastic wrap, then foil, and freeze into popsicles.
7. Add your favorite ice cream recipe for a crunchy snack that kids will love.
Is It Healthy?
Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe is a delicious dessert made from its nutritious cereal, but it is not a healthy choice for everyone.
If you are looking for more nutrition in your desserts, consider making Fruity Pebbles Cereal Cake Recipe with less sugar and butter.
The nutritional information below is calculated using the recipe above. It does not consider the ingredients used for frosting or the addition of nuts and candy pieces to make it crunchy.
Is It Gluten-Free?
This recipe is not gluten-free because it contains wheat flour, butter, and cereal.
Is It Nut-Free?
Unfortunately, this recipe has many nuts, including the Fruity Pebbles cereal itself. If you have a nut allergy, substitute with savory herbs or onion flakes for a tasty crust.
Health Benefits of Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe
Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe is a delicious breakfast on the go that keeps you full until lunch. It is also a sweet treat made with healthy ingredients,
which means this dessert offers many health benefits. A bowl of Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe cereal can help you:
- Supports heart health and blood pressure
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves mood and prevents depression
- Prevents cancer cells from multiplying
- Reduces risk of stroke and heart attack
- Adapted from AllRecipes.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
While pregnant, it is best to limit your intake of sweets to one serving per day and switch to fruity treats with lower sugar content.
Water, fruit juice, or low-fat milk should also be substituted for soda and carbonated drinks. Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe is not safe during pregnancy because it contains many calories, which may lead to weight gain and pre-term labor.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
According to the American Diabetes Association, desserts should not be eaten during the day but enjoyed only as a weekend treat. Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe is a weekend treat laden with sugar.
Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
According to the National Cancer Institute, fruit and vegetables can help reduce cancer risk. Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe contains a lot of fruit and vegetables, making it an excellent choice for anyone going through treatment.
Does It Contain GMOs?
While buying Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe may be more expensive than other cereals, this pudding-like cereal is much healthier than conventional cereals. It does not contain GMOs.
Is It Suitable For Persons With Celiac Disease?
This recipe is safe for persons with celiac disease because it is a gluten-free recipe. It contains no wheat flour, so it does not cause cross-contamination with gluten.
Is This Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe Healthy Shortbread Canister?
Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe is a delicious treat made with healthy ingredients. However, it is not a healthy choice for everyone.
If you are looking for more nutrition in your desserts, try making Fruity Pebbles Cereal Cake Recipe with less sugar and butter instead.
Is This Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe Poisonous?
While this recipe is safe for most people, certain ingredients may cause health complications in persons with allergies and health conditions. For example, if you are allergic to nuts or eggs, cook this cake using a substitute for them.
The Bottom Line
This Fruity Pebbles Cake Recipe is a delicious and healthy treat for everyone to enjoy. It can be frosted with a sweet frosting or crumb crust. This cake can be frozen, making it great for freezing into popsicles or bringing to school in a thermos.
You can also grind the Fruity Pebbles into flour or use it in other wheat flour recipes. Making this cake is fun and a great way to introduce kids to kitchen chores.