A flamingo cake recipe is a fabulous idea for a summer party, but it can be hard to find just the right cake mixture that will produce the perfect result.
Flamingos are colorful and elegant, so if you want your flamingo cake to show off your culinary skills, this is one recipe you’ll want to try.
The ingredients in this cake mix are simple and easy to find. You’ll need eggs and sugar for the wet mixture and some vanilla sugar, coconut milk, flour, baking powder, and salt for the dry ingredients.
A flamingo cake recipe is a cake recipe specializing in assembling and frosting the cake so that it looks like a flamingo. Flamingo cake recipes are popular for parties, especially for kids.
Check out the flamingo recipe for this fun and the tasty cake below!
How To Make A Flamingo Cake Recipe?
- 1 (15.25 oz.) package of white cake mix
- 1 (3.5 oz.) cherry jello mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) can of crushed pineapple
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 oz.) jar maraschino cherries, halved, juices reserved
1. Make the cake mixture. Mix cake, Jello, and dry pudding until smooth. Add in the oil, eggs, and vanilla extract; blend well. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes in a 10 x 15 x 2-inch pan.
2. Prepare the frosting. Drain pineapple over a large bowl to catch all of the juices (you will use these juices).
3. Mix pineapple and pudding mix in a bowl. Beat 2 cups of the cream cheese frosting with an electric mixer until soft and creamy. Add the pineapple mixture to the frosting and beat again until combined.
4. When the cake is made, turn it out onto a cooling rack spread with wax paper. When completely cool, frost with the remaining cream cheese. Accent with the cherry halves.
5. Use the reserved pineapple juice to make a maraschino cherry sauce for the cake. Serve with crushed pineapple and cherries.
Nutrition Fact Of Flamingo Cake Recipe
Health Benefits Of Flamingo Cake Recipe
1. Flamingo cake recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin A, Calcium, Iron, and Vitamin C.
2. It is rich in dietary fibers, which are good for weight loss.
3. It contains potassium that helps control blood pressure by countering the effects of sodium on blood pressure.
4. This recipe is a good source of choline which lowers bad cholesterol levels in the blood.
5. It contains iron that boosts energy levels and improves motivation.
6. Flamingo cake recipe is rich in Vitamin C, which strengthens your immune system and keeps you healthy.
7. This recipe promotes digestion and helps to increase appetite to digest food well and maintain a healthy weight.
8. Flamingo cake recipe is a low-fat cake. It only contains 32g of fat per serving. Fat contains 9 calories per gram. So, if you eat the whole cake (16 servings), you will consume around 144 grams of fat and 288 Calories from it.
9. Flamingo cake recipe is rich in vitamins and minerals – Manganese, Vitamin C, and Calcium. Manganese helps maintain the normal structure of the skin, hair, and nails. Vitamin C helps in blood clotting and the production of collagen. Calcium is required for healthy bone development.
10. Flamingo cake recipe is good for cardiovascular health as it contains essential vitamins and minerals which strengthen the heart muscle.
11. Flamingo cake recipe is low in cholesterol since it contains only 2.6mg of cholesterol per serving.
Serve flamingo cake recipe at a birthday party with kids. It is one of the most popular cakes for the kids, which will smile on their faces.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this cake. The flamingo cake recipe is one of the best cake recipes to freeze at home. The frosting can be frozen separately too.
Is It Good For Everybody?
This cake is not suitable for people with nut allergies or trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
Can I Make It Ahead?
You can make the flamingo cake recipe ahead and freeze it in an air-tight container. It will stay fresh for up to a week.
This flamingo cake recipe is a fun way to decorate your cakes, especially if you want to celebrate something special with your kids. It is a great way to bring the kids out of the house and show them that baking is fun and gratifying.
Hope you enjoy this flamingo cake recipe!