First Watch Iced Coffee Recipe, There are many different ways to make iced coffee, but not many different ways to present it. For example, this article’s iced coffee recipes call for regular drip coffee and cold black tea.
However, you can use any drink you have on hand; all that matters is the combination of ingredients and how they mix.
How to make First Watch Iced Coffee Recipe
- 2 Cups Cold Brewed Coffee
- Cocoa, Cinnamon, and Sugar to taste
- 1/4 Cup Black Tea (freshly brewed, chilled)
- Extra Sweetener to taste
1. In a large bowl or pitcher, pour brewed coffee and chilled brewed tea. Add sugar if desired. Stir in cocoa and cinnamon until well blended.
2. Taste the mixture and adjust sugar or cocoa as needed. If you prefer sweeter drinks, then add more sweetener to taste.
3. Serve over ice in a tall glass.
4. Serve with a straw and enjoy!
You may like: Alpha Gal Recipes: Top 5 Alpha Gal Recipes Ideas
Nutrition facts per serving
History of First Watch Iced Coffee Recipe
The first iced coffee recipe that I found was from First Watch’s website. They make a lot of great recipes and drinks on their website.
You can even order them online. Their site allows for sharing your creations with others on their food blog and Twitter ( @FirstWatchCoffee ) or Facebook ( Facebook.com/FirstWatchCoffee ). This is probably one of the most popular recipes in the world.
Health Benefits of First Watch Iced Coffee Recipe
There are many health benefits of this type of drink. The cocoa boosts your metabolism and, in turn, increases fat burning.
Cinnamon contains an essential oil that reduces the amount of blood sugar in your bloodstream and helps regulate the amount of insulin released by your body.
In other words, this is a fat burner. And lastly, coffee has B vitamins which help prevent muscle cramps and improve concentration and memory.
8 Best Freezing Ideas of First Watch Iced Coffee Recipe
1. Puree ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour over ice into a tall glass, stirring gently as you pour.
3. Freeze into glasses or metal containers for about 3 to 4 hours or until solid; then pop out and store in freezer bags or containers for up to 1 month!
4. This recipe makes enough for 6 servings; that’s 2 cups per serving. So, you could freeze each one of these concoctions and then scoop them out when needed for your iced coffee needs.
5. Freeze the key ingredient appliances with the mixture; for example, make an iced coffee blend in a French press.
6. Place the mixture into ice cube trays or silicone molds and freeze until solid. You can then pop out of these molds onto a tray when needed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
7. Now that you’ve made this recipe, let’s move on to the next section, where I will cover recipes of cold-brewed coffee.
8. If you have a favorite recipe of your own, please share it with everyone in the comments below; I would love to see them!
Is It Healthy For Pregnant Women?
If you’re pregnant, this recipe is absolutely 100% safe to eat. However, if you’re not pregnant and want to drink this recipe, please drink it at your own risk. If you have any concerns regarding doing so, consult your doctor first.
Iced Tea or Coffee?
The term iced tea for iced coffee is slightly different from cold-brewed coffee. This is because time cold-brewed coffee means tea. However, you can use the words interchangeably; the recipe’s name isn’t really important.
Is It A Good Side Dish For Brats?
The name of this recipe is First Watch Iced Coffee, so it doesn’t fit the needs of bratwurst or other similar meats.
However, it does taste great if you make a few tweaks to the recipe. For example, you can add cinnamon and cocoa to just about any coffee drink, which will taste amazing.
Does It Contain Trans Fat?
This drink contains no trans fat, according to the nutrition facts.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe as well.
Does It Contain Carbs?
There are 4 grams of carbohydrates in every serving; 2 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fiber.
Is It Gluten-Free?
This drink is not gluten-free; however, it is not a problem for Celiac or gluten sensitivity. However, if you’re sensitive to carbs in general, then avoid this drink entirely.
The Bottom Line
First Watch Iced Coffee Recipe is a great balance of high-quality coffee and healthy ingredients. It’s not only good for the body but also good for the heart, soul, and kidneys. I love this drink and so will you! Enjoy!