The edible cake batter recipe is a unique, moist cake recipe that makes it easy to make any cake. The batter is made out of flour, eggs, oil, and water.
This batter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days and is sometimes used as the base for ice cream.
This recipe is great because you don’t need to go out and buy an expensive cake mix. The ingredients can be bought at any supermarket.
How To Make An Edible Cake Batter Recipe?
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 ¼ cup funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sprinkle
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 6 golden Oreos
1. Combine the cake mix, flour, butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, mix on low speed in the bowl for about 2 minutes to moisten the cake mix.
3. Take the mixture out of the bowl and place it in a ziplock bag. Keep it at room temperature for about two hours, or you can place it in the fridge for about two hours. The batter will become thick and sticky when it’s room temperature.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream and sprinkles. Use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment and whip at high speed for about 3-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. (if you can’t handle whipping the cream with a whisk – use an electric mixer on low speed)
6. Add the whipped cream to the cake batter in step 1 and mix well until all of it has been incorporated into the batter
7. Take the double-baked cake out of the oven and allow it cool for about 10 minutes. Please take off the pan and allow it to cool on a wire rack.
8. In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and sprinkle evenly over the top of the cooled cake. Press two Oreos onto each side to flatten them out, then use a toothpick to create flower petals on either side of the cake to look like ruffled petals on a rose.
9. Make sure to not over-mix the batter. It should be light and fluffy. For best results, it is best to eat the edible cake batter within 3 days.
If you’re in a rush and don’t want to wait to eat your delicious cake, you can put the edible batter in a bowl and put it into your refrigerator.
Nutrition Fact Of Edible Cake Batter Recipe
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g|
|Total sugars||15.8 g|
Health Benefits Of Edible Cake Batter Recipe
1. The edible cake batter recipe is very low in calories, making it an excellent choice for people on a diet.
2. The edible cake batter recipe is loaded with dietary fiber, which can help to lower the risk of heart disease and diabetes. It also contains vitamin E and calcium, and iron for strong bones.
3. The edible cake batter recipe also contains protein and healthy fats to keep your energy levels up and your metabolism running at top speed.
4. The edible cake batter recipe is perfect for dieters as it is low in fat, low in calories, and high in fibre and protein.
5. The edible cake batter recipe also makes a great base for a typical ice cream recipe or can be used to make other types of fruit-based desserts.
6. The edible cake batter recipe can help reduce the frequency or amount of snacking that you do, leading to weight loss and overall healthier eating habits.
Side Effects Of Edible Cake Batter Recipe
1. You will have a swollen tongue when eating the edible cake batter. If you’re allergic to eggs, this recipe may not work for you.
2. You may get diarrhea when you eat the edible cake batter. Some people who are allergic to eggs can suffer from watery stool after eating egg-based foods and desserts.
3. You may have a rash on your lips, inside your mouth, or around the corners of your mouth. If you are allergic to eggs, this recipe may not be good for you.
Can I Freeze It?
The edible cake batter can be frozen after it has been smoothed out. The smoothie will last for about 3 months in the freezer, but it’s best to use it within a month of freezing.
How Many Calories Are In Edible Cake Batter Recipe?
For every 1/4 cup of the edible cake batter recipe, there are around 70 calories which is very low compared to other cakes.
Is It A Good Recipe For Children?
This cake recipe is excellent for children because it is very low in fat, calories, and sugar. The amount of protein and dietary fiber in this recipe also makes it very filling and will continue to provide energy for a long time after eating. It is also great because you don’t have to spend money on expensive mixes from the store.
Is Edible Cake Batter Recipe Good For Everybody?
If you are on a diet and looking to lower the amount of fat, cholesterol, and calories you take in, this recipe is for you. It also provides dietary fiber, which will help keep your body clean and healthy.
Is Edible Cake Batter Recipe Okay For Vegetarians?
The edible cake batter does not contain any meat or eggs, and it is suitable for vegetarians. It also contains many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients essential for healthy living.
Is Raw Cake Batter Edible?
The batter is not raw since it is cooked. However, you can cook the batter and eat it raw. You can also use raw eggshells to make the edible batter.
The edible cake batter is not just a recipe. It’s an actual experiment that shows you how to make incredible sweet treats with absolutely no sugar, butter, or cream.
However, sampling the temptation of this delicious and fun dessert with your own kids is not recommended unless they are adults and can handle the powerful taste.
The edible cake batter is a delicious snack that is fun to eat throughout the day. It can be stored in the fridge for 3 days or stored in the freezer for 3 months. After you have made it, you can experiment and develop your experiments by adding your ingredients and making desserts from scratch.