The Dora cake recipe is a fun and easy cake perfect for kids. It has colorful layers with mini chocolate chips, white frosting, and a chocolate drizzle on top.
This is an orange-flavored Dora cake recipe that would make an ideal birthday dessert and is simple to prepare.”
If you love Dora the Explorer, then you will want to try this recipe out at home on her birthday or any day of the week! It can also be used as part of your school bake sale or fundraiser activities.
How To Make Dora Cake Recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 mins.
Bake Time: 30-35 Mins.
Total Time: 55-60 Mins.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 4 tsp. Cornstarch
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Orange Food color (optional)
- 1 ½ Cup White Frosting
Step-1. Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C. Mix sugar, flour, butter, and eggs until combined; stir in baking soda, salt, and orange juice until blended.
Step-2. Add cornstarch; mix well until blended. Add orange food color if desired. Fold in chocolate chips.
Step-3. Divide the batter evenly among 3 bowls. Add orange food color to one of them and stir well until blended. Divide batter equally into 3 greased 8-inch round cake pans, then distribute evenly.
Step-4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cakes. Cool cakes in the pan for 10 minutes; remove from pans onto wire racks to cool completely before frosting (make stacking easier).
Step-5. In a small bowl, beat the butter and sugar; slowly add the second cup of sugar to make it easier to spread. Add salt and beat on high until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
Step-6. Add the third cup of sugar and continue beating until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Slowly add vanilla extract, then pour frosting onto one cake layer, spreading evenly. Place the next layer of cake on top, then spread frosting onto it before placing the last layer on top.
Step-7. Take a large knife and swirl frosting onto the sides of the cake, then take a few small spoons and spoon frosting randomly on top of the cake to give it that Dora look. Add sprinkles for that final touch!
This recipe is ready to serve! Happy Birthday, Dora! Enjoy a delicious Dora Cake Recipe with your friends & family.
Nutrition Facts Of Dora Cake Recipe
11 Amazing Health Benefits Of Dora Cake Recipe
1. It can help you lose weight and keep the weight off.
2. This recipe is low in saturated fats, cholesterol, and sodium.
3. This delicious Dora cake recipe provides omega-3 fatty acids, copper, and calcium to promote good health.
4. This recipe is rich in vitamin A which can help promote eye health and healing membranes at the mucous membranes of eyes, nose, throat, etc. Also enhances immune system function.
5. It is rich in vitamin C, which assists in maintaining healthy skin, bones, and teeth.
6. It provides vitamin B6, promotes brain health, and is a good source of fiber for our body.
7. This recipe is also rich in magnesium, which helps to protect the bones and improve bone strength by improving calcium absorption from foods.
8. It is also rich in potassium, which helps maintain normal blood pressure.
9. It provides thiamin which can help our body to metabolize carbohydrates and protein.
10. This recipe provides riboflavin, which helps release the energy from foods.
11. Magnesium in a healthy Dora Cake Recipe can help prevent migraine headaches and PMS symptoms and relieve stress, depression, and anxiety—while promoting relaxation, a good night’s sleep, and stabilizing moods.
How To Serve Dora Cake Recipe?
1. It can be served at home, school, office, or any public or private event.
2. The Dora cake recipe can be served as a party dessert to celebrate birthdays, graduations, promotions, and other special occasions.
3. This delicious it can also be distributed during fundraising activities at school/university, church/mosque/temple, etc.
Is It Safe For Children?
Yes, Dora Cake Recipe is safe for children to consume as it contains eggs, so you can have complete peace of mind if you want to serve it to your child.
How To Store Dora Cake Recipe?
It should be stored in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
How To Freeze Dora Cake Recipe?
1. This cake must be made fresh and consumed within 1-2 days after baking.
2. Place Dora Cake Recipe in a freezer-safe container, wrap with heavy-duty aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months.
3. Orders for frozen Dora Cake Recipe can be placed on request.
Important: Dora cake recipe must not be thawed at room temperature; it should be thawed in the refrigerator overnight and brought to room temperature before serving. This will help maintain its crunchy texture.
This Dora cake recipe is the perfect treat for kids, teens, and adults who love discovering and exploring sweets. This Dora cake recipe is an excellent entree choice for your next party or special event.
We hope you enjoyed this Dora Cake recipe. You could share it with your friends and family if you like it. Also, please leave a comment below to let us know if you tried this or any other Dora cake recipe at home.
We love to hear from our readers!