Denny’s Nachos Recipe the recipe for Denny’s Nachos that will get you through a night on the couch with your best Netflix series.
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious nacho recipe, this one is it! All you need to do is grab some corn tortilla chips, spread them out on a plate or tray, and cover them with cheese sauce.
How to make Denny’s Nachos Recipe
- 12 ounces light beer
- 8 ounces water
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, sauteed in 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups grated Monterey jack cheese,
- divided into 4 parts (1 cup per quesadilla)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Pour beer and water into a saucepan boil until reduced to half its original volume, about 5 minutes. Stir in beef and onion and cook until the liquid is almost evaporated, stirring constantly.
Cover the mixture with a tight lid and leave it on the heat for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
3. Remove cover and stir in 2 tablespoons of flour until completely blended into a paste (do this gradually so as not to shock the contents of your pan).
4. Cook until bubbly and thickened, constantly stirring with a wire whisk to remove any lumps.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from stove and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
6. When the meat mixture is ready, melt 1 cup of cheese in a saucepan over low heat until melted completely, stir in the meat mixture and set aside until it has cooled down completely (about 1 hour).
7. Break 8 tortilla chips into 6 pieces. Spread 1/2 cup of the meat mixture onto two pieces, sprinkle with a little bit of cheese, and roll – wrap well. Repeat with remaining chips and cheese filling.
8. preheat oven to broil (high). Spread the remaining 2 cups of cheese on top and broil for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
9. Serve hot with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, or whatever else you like to dip in your nachos.
Nutrition facts of Denny’s Nachos Recipe
6 Healthy Benefits of Denny’s Nachos Recipe
1. Denny’s nachos dish is a perfect family recipe. Kids love it because of the colorful and fun-looking toppings. Nachos also taste delicious, which makes them a wonderful recipe for adults.
2. Nachos are a good source of protein, which is essential in maintaining a healthy weight and muscle mass. A serving of this dish is filled with 13 grams of protein – enough to keep you strong and healthy throughout the day.
3. Nachos are also high in potassium, an essential nutrient that helps keep your heart healthy and lower blood pressure.
4. They’re low in saturated fat and sodium, which benefits your health because they don’t cause cardiovascular diseases or other chronic diseases.
5. Nachos are mostly made of carbohydrates content – however, you can replace them with proteins during the consumption by adding ham and chicken to the nachos recipe.
6. The cheese sauce is made from fatty acids, which means you can enjoy guilt-free nachos with it.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can. Just divide the nachos into smaller pieces and store them in the freezer. You can also store it in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated for up to 2 months.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, it is. It has high nutrient value and antioxidants in it. Nachos Recipe is rich in potassium and protein, which provide you with many benefits inside the body.
If you include this dish in your diet, you will be able to achieve your weight loss goals on time, keep your skin and hair healthy, stay strong, and overall fit.
How to Store?
It is really easy. You need to make a base for the nachos recipe by first combining all the ingredients, gently cooking them, and then pouring the mixture into a saucepan. Then make different nachos by combining meat, cheese, toppings, and tortilla chips.
The Bottom Line
You may be familiar with Denny’s Diner and enjoy a nice breakfast or lunch there, but did you know that it is a family restaurant chain serving delicious and healthy dishes?
Denny’s Nachos Recipe is one of the most popular dishes in the restaurant. It is a filling and flavorful creation topped with lots of yummy peppers, cheese, and salsa, making it even more delicious.