Crown Royal Cake Recipe is incredibly delicious, and it can be made in a variety of flavors!
I will show you how to make this recipe from scratch by including directions, the list of ingredients, variations for the recipes, pictures, and more. Please enjoy!
How to make Crown Royal Cake Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp table salt
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar (divided use)
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable oil (divided use)
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten. (I used about 5 eggs for 2 pounds of batter.)
2. Use an offset spatula to spread 1/4 cup of vegetable oil into each pan. Dust with a thin layer of cocoa powder (this will help prevent sticking).
3. Mix flour, 3/4 cup cocoa powder, baking soda, and table salt in a large mixing bowl.
4. Sift together 3/4 cup white sugar and 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil in a separate mixing bowl. Use a small whisk to mix the ingredients until well blended. You may use your hand mixer to mix the sugar and vegetable oil.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Gradually add sugar and oil mixture into egg mixture, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture into the egg mixture and beat until everything is well incorporated.
6. Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition facts of Crown Royal Cake Recipe
|5 (requires||4 eggs|
Health Benefits of Crown Royal Cake Recipe
A very delicious cake recipe, rich in protein and very low in saturated fat. Cocoa powder contains a high concentration of polyphenols.
Polyphenols are antioxidants that help reduce the formation of free radicals and prevent oxidative damage to cells. Crown Royal Cake Recipe is gluten-free, so individuals with celiac disease can consume it.
Price of Crown Royal Cake Recipe
This recipe costs about $20.00 to make, but when divided into serves of 1/12 of a cake each, the portion cost will be reduced to only $1.
Can I Freeze It?
Can I Make It Ahead?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in your refrigerator for up to 5 days. However, I recommend making these ingredients the day you plan to bake them to prevent the cake from getting soggy and dry.
How Do I Use It?
Crown Royal Cake Recipe can be used as a sweet snack, drink, or celebrating special occasions. This cake is also an excellent birthday cake recipe!
You may also use this cake in other recipes such as trifles and pies instead of a traditional homemade cake. Or you may use it as the bottom layer of a more elaborate cake.
Is It Healthy?
I don’t consider the Crown Royal Cake recipe to be healthy. Although the ingredients have few calories, many of them are from fat. Although the actual carbs are low, refined sugar is added to the recipe.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, Crown Royal Cake Recipe is made with gluten-free flour. Each cake can be used to make 4 mini cakes or 9 regular size cakes.
You may also measure how many servings you want to make and slice them using a pizza cutter. If you’re going to cook Crown Royal Cake recipes for baking companies, this would be an excellent way.
Is It Suitable For Diabetics?
Yes, this recipe is suitable for people with diabetes. Because it is made with a small amount of sugar and uses no processed sugar, it is safe to consume by diabetic individuals.
Is It Nutritious?
Crown Royal Cake Recipe has fair amounts of carbohydrates, fat, and protein.
Is It Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly?
Yes, Crown Royal Cake Recipe is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
I hope that you enjoyed this recipe. Please leave your tips on how this cake goes in the comments section below.
Also, feel free to post your other favorite recipes and food pictures on my Facebook page link on my profile.
I hope you will find all the information you need to make delicious, healthy, and budget-friendly recipes at http://www.FlavorsofFlour.com.